Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia Shots - Scuderia is King Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 11:32 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by Stephan
WTF! and there ugly too. I hate how they look
$600 for the third brake light too

I am a fan depending on the color of the car.

Old 12-13-2011, 11:57 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
I know you mentioned head lights - but did you know Novitec gets twenty six freaking hundred dollars for their tails? I about shat when I saw that the other day
thats freakin highway robbery for one the most ugly mods on a ferrari...ridiculous...

Old 12-14-2011, 02:28 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
^drool

Ferrari 430 Scuderia by SuperCarFreak, on Flickr

Old 12-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sio-site You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My shots from Yokohama JAPAN

Old 12-14-2011, 11:40 PM
you have an interesting way of cropping your shots^^^

That Scud is white hot!!!

Old 12-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
The most beautiful i've ever seen

Old 12-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by sio-site
My shots from Yokohama JAPAN

Very interesting, never seen the light silver rims. It is a nice touch on that combo.

Old 12-15-2011, 03:14 PM

Old 12-15-2011, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
think that is my new favorite scud....love everything about it...props to the owner!

Quick Reply: Ferrari 430 Scuderia Shots - Scuderia is King Thread!