Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Today...

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
yearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
do you still have the gt3?
Oh yes...

Its just asleep for now.

Old 01-28-2009, 07:54 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by yearone
These are just the pictures off the dealers website but I went and drove it this morning and knew I was going to buy it... TDF Blue is the best colour and to have the black alcantara interior is soooo rare that it had to be mine. Personally I couldn't do the red interior so it was had to be a TDF car which normally means a beige (fine by me) interior but black is the business.

Video to follow, although not that soon, but in race mode the downshifts sell the car themselves...

The car is sold serviced, clutch done last year, 9500miles on the clock, new tyres and a years Ferrari warranty: £4000 worth of prep.

I think it is a better and much more fun proposition that money in the bank and over the coming years it will be a wise investment. Had a great night
drinking champagne celebrating my first Ferrari buy!

Wow. . .absolutely spectacular car. . .congratulations!!

Old 01-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yearone
...I bought this:

Beautiful!

Old 01-29-2009, 06:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
yearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't she just!

Old 01-29-2009, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
interior is great! Looks like a scud

Old 01-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope you got a good deal...the damn steering wheel is on the wrong side!!

Old 01-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by lager99
I hope you got a good deal...the damn steering wheel is on the wrong side!!
Absolutely, it was a bargain, those manufacturing defects are a bitch. I WANT TO DRIVE IT!!!

Old 01-29-2009, 08:24 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
WOW. When I clicked on this thread I didn't expect anything like this.

That thing is perfect! Enjoy it. Absolutely stunning!

Old 01-29-2009, 10:31 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
felix is going to have u over for dinner
Hes gonna do more than that!

Old 01-30-2009, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
marlboroman is on a distinguished roadmarlboroman is on a distinguished roadmarlboroman is on a distinguished roadmarlboroman is on a distinguished road
a nice looking car indeed .... blue with black what a match ...

Quick Reply: Today...