Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Today...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
W00000000000t!?! Pictures please!

Old 01-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
yearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond repute
These are just the pictures off the dealers website but I went and drove it this morning and knew I was going to buy it... TDF Blue is the best colour and to have the black alcantara interior is soooo rare that it had to be mine. Personally I couldn't do the red interior so it was had to be a TDF car which normally means a beige (fine by me) interior but black is the business.

Video to follow, although not that soon, but in race mode the downshifts sell the car themselves...

The car is sold serviced, clutch done last year, 9500miles on the clock, new tyres and a years Ferrari warranty: £4000 worth of prep.

I think it is a better and much more fun proposition that money in the bank and over the coming years it will be a wise investment. Had a great night
drinking champagne celebrating my first Ferrari buy!

Last edited by DJ; 01-27-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Nice way to get into a Ferrari! That's one of the most stunning CS's I've seen yet! You are right about that black alcantara interior: it's all business!

Enjoy the new Ferrari in the best of health!

Old 01-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Lawell Motorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up

Challenge Stradale! one of my personal favorite cars of all time.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Wow - i looked at this thread today and even paid attention to the interior and thought that's a nice 430.

I just realized that it's a CS! Congrats and get some stripes on that thing!

Old 01-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats what a great car to pop your Ferrari cherry enjoy it in the best of health

Old 01-26-2009, 11:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
felix is going to have u over for dinner

Old 01-26-2009, 11:53 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful. Drive it in good health!

Old 01-27-2009, 12:06 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Yesssssss! Congrats. She is a beauty.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful!!
Looks very clean Congratulations!!!

Quick Reply: Today...