Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Here's a way for Dana to get his Scud!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
This is disgusting

Old 12-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
there's gotta be some stunt behind that ...

Old 12-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
That, my friends, is a man that didn't EARN those hundred dollar bills. If he had, he wouldn't part with them so easily. It is one thing to live the "luxury lifestyle" - but it is quite another thing to EARN it. My Old Man didn't throw hundreds out the window, and niether do I. And guess what - neither will my son.

I don't mind picking them up though!

Old 12-13-2008, 06:44 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Why is he throwing his In-laws money down the drain like that?

12-20 year olds around the world must think he's cool, or a wealthy prick that has nothing to do with his life as it's all been served on a silver spoon.

I still want to marry up like that, major kudos as it really is an accomplishment!

Damn man, you know him personally like that?
I smell a war between the two camps.
Im caught in the middle.

Old 12-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced

Damn man, you know him personally like that?
I smell a war between the two camps.
Im caught in the middle.
Confirmation as to why nobody should take your posts with a hint of seriousness.

If you think that there's a "War" and that you are caught in the middle feel free to go to *** and not come on this board, or you could grow up.

I don't mind MTK, he's a guy enjoying life to the extreme, hopefully i can do so one day too. I simply think it is wrong for him to splash all that money around under the pretense that it comes from his music "career" and entrepreneurial businesses.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
At the age of 48, I could retire today. Having earned it all, I can assure you that I would throw myself out of a speeding car onto the asphalt to retrieve them hunskies.

Originally Posted by DJ
Jaime tell us the truth you are Dana's Secret Santa and u are getting him a scud , we all know it your generous soul you

Guilty as charged, mister! But I don't want to spoil him, so I'm keeping it at my place. He can drive it whenever he's here. It's only 4000 miles or so.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jamie
At the age of 48, I could retire today. Having earned it all, I can assure you that I would throw myself out of a speeding car onto the asphalt to retrieve them hunskies.
Hahahaa Man For once I laughed out loud at a post!!

Old 12-13-2008, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Confirmation as to why nobody should take your posts with a hint of seriousness.

If you think that there's a "War" and that you are caught in the middle feel free to go to *** and not come on this board, or you could grow up.
Ok. Fess up. Who pissed in your cereals?

Old 12-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bronto
Just noticed all the other vids on vimeo from the same user. Check out the plane vid, it's so embarrassing.
Dude, I couldn't finish watching that garbage. Sign me up as a hater I guess.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:12 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind MTK, he's a guy enjoying life to the extreme, hopefully i can do so one day too. I simply think it is wrong for him to splash all that money around under the pretense that it comes from his music "career" and entrepreneurial businesses.
Please my man dont get smart with me with your witty posts, i was joking around about the war thing.

Quick Reply: Here's a way for Dana to get his Scud!