Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

LeBron James test driving his Ferrari F430 Spider

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:09 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
If that was my car it would have the full Novitec Rosso kit minus the rear wing, challenge rear grille, 430 polished challenge wheels, Tubi exhaust.

Old 12-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Unique Whips ?????????

Old 12-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
david7979 is an unknown quantity at this point
not bad color.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
that guy from Unique Whips messes up every car he touches
He doesnt really, its just his clients that don't know crap about cars. He knows about Brabus and all that high end tuning stuff.
They just want their stuff to be flashy. Its a business for him.

A friend of mine bought a used silver B6 Audi S4 recently, called me for some tuning advice and chose these type of rims for the summer. (Similar to them). And will manage to get a red pinstripe around them.

I tried to tell him about Oettinger, HREs and the whole nine, they're just too ''simple'' for him.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
DSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond reputeDSTEFAN has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
He doesnt really, its just his clients that don't know crap about cars. He knows about Brabus and all that high end tuning stuff.
They just want their stuff to be flashy. Its a business for him.

A friend of mine bought a used silver B6 Audi S4 recently, called me for some tuning advice and chose these type of rims for the summer. (Similar to them). And will manage to get a red pinstripe around them.
I tried to tell him about Oettinger, HREs and the whole nine, they're just too ''simple'' for him.

I don't know if I would give them more credit for what they know beyond what their distributors tell them they have instock for the car they have in the shop at that moment. They do some really nice custom interior work, the exterior I think they should out source to true car enthusiast, just my .02

Last edited by DSTEFAN; 12-19-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see King James in a Ferrari. The wheels don't look that bad. Thanks for the short clip - I couldn't deal with an entire half hour of that show.