Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

i land in nyc 16 march 2011 and stay 8 night...usa ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
_lucas_ is on a distinguished road_lucas_ is on a distinguished road_lucas_ is on a distinguished road_lucas_ is on a distinguished road
i land in nyc 16 march 2011 and stay 8 night...usa ideas?

hi i came in usa for 8 days in march 2011

i know usa like a 2nd house and i want some ideas for this trip i want relax and i love shopping

i go with my girlfriend...

i don't know nothing at the moment..only that i land in nyc in middle march 16 and return in italy after 8 days

i think providenciales turks caicos or try the atlantis in bahamas

nyc 8 days or nyc 3 days and 5 caribbean

lasvegas it's an idea but cold in march i think and not the best ! every time i go in vegas i go in may

any ideas ?

the ideas in pole position are nyc caribbean or nyc cancun (maroma) or nyc only

thx in advance

Old 12-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Haha the ideas in pole position. I like that. Cancun really isn't one of my favorite places to visit. If you want something warm like that, check out St lucia and rent a flat there. Best way to do it IMO. NYC is still kind of cold in March, but it's still NYC and there's always stuff to do.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Go to St. Lucia. Or go out to LA and visit. Or Seatlle, or Vegas. Ashokn is right though, NYC always has plenty to do.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
_lucas_ is on a distinguished road_lucas_ is on a distinguished road_lucas_ is on a distinguished road_lucas_ is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Haha the ideas in pole position. I like that. Cancun really isn't one of my favorite places to visit. If you want something warm like that, check out St lucia and rent a flat there. Best way to do it IMO. NYC is still kind of cold in March, but it's still NYC and there's always stuff to do.
st.lucia never been here but when i see the pic of island i see that it' s beautiful

the problem is the flight 5 hours i think like bridgetown barbados... i have only 8 days and i want find a destination in max 3 hours flight from nyc like providenciales or nassau

probably in the last lap ! i go in MIAMI ! ahah

for now provo it's in pole ! second row for nyc
3rd row orlando disneyworld (10 times here) eheh