Notices
Teamspeed Member Car Of The Month Showcasing Teamspeed's Best Of The Best!

Member Car of the Month October 2012 - Swordsman

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Banned
UserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to all
fabulous, needs the new Capristo 458 Spider decklid to see the engine

Old 09-25-2012, 03:03 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by richardch
Gotta respectfully disagree on that one. This design looks odd.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1347475989.484770.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  74.1 KB

And according to a member on Ferrarichat :
"If you have the Sat Nav option, this will not work. The Sat Nav black box attaches to the bottom of the rear hatch exactly where this glass is. It would cover half of the area of the glass anyway and there is no way to attach the box to the glass."

Old 09-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Cars got SAT/NAV so that's a no go unless Antonio has a workaround.

I personally think that SF did a great job in designing the rear deck of the spyder, sure some will miss being able to see the engine, but the aggressiveness of the all the vents etc do enough for me.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
One of the best Spiders! Enjoy it in good health and congrats on the car of the month award

Old 09-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
F12 for the win, not convinced by its looks but the performance & drive was otherworldly

Did they give you an eta for it?

Originally Posted by swordsman
I'll probably trade it in for the F12 first coming early next year. The dealer has already committed that I'll get one of the first builds.

Old 09-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
swordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by autotechnica
...I personally think that SF did a great job in designing the rear deck of the spyder, sure some will miss being able to see the engine, but the aggressiveness of the all the vents etc do enough for me.
Yeah I agree. I'm also digging the aggressive design on the rear deck of the spider. I don't really miss the clear bonnet this time...just like I don't really miss the roof over my head either!

Old 09-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
swordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alwin
F12 for the win, not convinced by its looks but the performance & drive was otherworldly

Did they give you an eta for it?

No ETA yet, hopefully they'll know in 1-2 months. I've heard they'll start deliveries in Europe at the end of this year?

Old 09-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
White deviated is a nice touch.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
nice ride.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
RugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond repute
White > Red

Quick Reply: Member Car of the Month October 2012 - Swordsman