05-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Guys, thank you for very detailed answers on my topic. I`ve made bunch of raw skecthes and now I am in processes of choosing one that I will finish.
After researching history & models of Pagani, reading your opinions, I`ve made some conclusions that will affect my sketch:
- Pagani philosphy is based on developing cars that are in first place suited for race track
- All Pagani models should have well known shape that can be found in Group C race cars, more closely in Mercedes C11
- New model should partly introduce modern lines & some elements from Group C cars that wasn't seen on Pagani models before
- Engine should be delivered from AMG, good solution could be tuned 6.2 L / V8 engine from SLS AMG
- This model should be available for sale in all markets
- Since Huayra is about $1,150,000, this model could be around $800,000
Most of you know that Pagani celebrates 100 years from the birth of Juan Manuel Fangio. I will release sketch of special Pagani Zonda 1of1 that will be named Fangio F1 in honor of Fangio that was developing Zonda together with Horacio. Since he was involved in making first model of Pagani, this edition will mark end of Zonda production - after Fangio F1, ordering Zonda should not be possible. That car should present highlight in development of Zonda & should be placed in Pagani museum.
If anyone knows more about winds in Latin America, please share some names that could be suitable for Pagani.