Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

Awesome Cigarette 39 Shots

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yonder
Boats of this class start in the mid 200's and up depending on choices of drivetrain and interior.
damn and don't miss many gas stations I'd assume. They must have 200plus gallon tanks. cool 1/4 million toy for the ocean I bet. Boring for The Puget Sound I live on. No fun waves to jump

Old 04-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
FastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura aboutFastBoatDealer has a spectacular aura about
If that 39 does have 700's in it it would be the better part of 600 we can order the cigarette 20 classic for 150, other then that i don't think there is a cig for under 300 except maybe the top fish but even this one was over 500 new it has four 300's on the back and every piece of nav equipment available.

Old 04-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
holy crap. 600k. gotta respect that toy. cool but Id rather spend 2x that and get a good 56ft used cruiser for my family.

Old 04-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Those would be cool to have in miami but gott agree noy for the PacNW

Old 04-17-2010, 04:48 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The cutouts allow air bubbles to form under the hull reducing the amount of friction the water is able to exert on the hull.

Allows for a bit of more top speed.
Thanks.

Not into tupperware boats, i prefer them made out of wood.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
can you pm me for my email, would love the orig resolution of these pics!

Old 04-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
blume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Boats of this class start in the mid 200's and up depending on choices of drivetrain and interior.
no, they start in the 500k range.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
blume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to beholdblume is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by FastBoatDealer
Love that paint scheme, that is one sexy 39 TG wish you knew what was in it for power, I am guessing staggered 700's but who knows
it's a 700SCI boat.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thumbs up just sold this one..............

I just sold this one, 39' Cigarette with Mercury 700's......

Attached Images           
Old 04-20-2010, 09:01 AM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by blume
I just sold this one, 39' Cigarette with Mercury 700's......
Gorgeous. . .congrats on the sale.

What's the top speed with the 700's?

Quick Reply: Awesome Cigarette 39 Shots