Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren MC-1 Design Study by David Cardoso

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Post McLaren MC-1 Design Study by David Cardoso

McLaren MC-1 Design Study by David Cardoso
The general consensus following the release of the McLaren P1 is that the finished production model will set new standards within its market segment. That hasn’t stopped David Cardoso from producing his own interpretation on what the McLaren P1 could have looked like!

This particular design study is built upon the McLaren P1 base. It takes key styling elements and creates a car that looks closer to the MP4-12C. The design itself incorporates more straight lines, removing the curves characteristic of the new P1.

The front facia features a low front spoiler with three air vents. The P1′s McLaren logo-modeled headlights have been removed in favour of more conventional units, the bonnet still features two intake vents. Moving further to the rear, the sides to the MC-1 are smoother and broken only by two air vents, one on the rear pillar, the other on the cars shoulder.

At the rear, the MC-1 resembles the MP4-12C with its central exhaust. The design is finished off with a set of turbine alloy wheels!.

Source: http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/12/06/m...david-cardoso/ [Via Carscoop]

Last edited by Tango; 12-06-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Thank god that's the not P1. Terrible looking car

Old 12-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Joksdk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Dear god, my eyes! I think its horrible. A for effort though.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I agree. In my opinion, this seems more a render of MP4, has nothing in common with the P1. Member Ts Milanno would have done a much better job, but I am out of my cage here, my comments to take them with tweezers.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
McLaren MC-1 no, McLata MC-1 yes.

In Spanish McLata means this:

Name:  aluminum-can.jpg
Views: 1339
Size:  44.7 KB