Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Sick Dakar Yellow 1M FS !!

Old 06-04-2012, 04:28 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Sick Dakar Yellow 1M FS !!

the asking price is totally nuts no matter how much time and money went into it,but the car really is one badass thing!
Love it!

check it out
FS: 1M Dakar Yellow - BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Name:  ba4d437f.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  100.6 KB
Name:  349d8687.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  256.6 KB
Name:  88223261.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  142.6 KB
Name:  1014-1.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  105.8 KB
Name:  1009-1.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  101.2 KB
Name:  a80907da.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  100.8 KB
Name:  9999.jpg
Views: 3695
Size:  133.2 KB

Old 06-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
THAT is one sexy car!

Old 06-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
+1!

I seriously thought about one for a couple of days before picking up the SS but at 40k here i thought it's too expensive for what it is.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
damn talk about doing it right

dont know if he'll get 110k for it though

Old 06-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Stock 1M > this 1M.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
You Dirrrrrrty girl you!! love it!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Banned
alter.walter is an unknown quantity at this point
Is that a wrap? I thought they were only available in black, white and orange?

Old 06-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Hey nooby:

Seems that the vehicle was white originally after taking a look at the link. IIRC you're correct regarding the stock colors.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:27 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible. And yes the 1M only came in those three colors, he must've had it resprayed. It was car of the month on bimmerpost not too long ago. I doubt he will get asking price but it doesn't get much better than that. You should have gotten one LABrit .

*edit - here's the thread for cotm:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=676097

Last edited by samuel.g; 06-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alter.walter
Is that a wrap? I thought they were only available in black, white and orange?
This is an aftermarket repaint of his 1M in Dakar Yellow. I followed the build on another forum. It's a pretty awesome build.

Still, the price is a bit hefty for my taste. Love the car, but wouldn't do it at that price.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sick Dakar Yellow 1M FS !!