Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

2 questions .

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I can never associate a manual gearbox to a Bentley, its about luxury and most luxury cars at that segment have manual as a standard feature. If you want something as a Daily car with manual gearbox your better of with a Panamera S/4S or an M5. You can order the 911 in GT3RS Grey but it will cost you 5,000-5,500 for that extra and i think it will look unique especially with red interior
Interesting, good to know about the price just for that color. and this car will not be my daily driver as i am planning on trading my sts-v in for a cts coupe and using that as a daily driver. I am just looking for a fun classy car for going out weekends.

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Sounds like you should order a Paint to Sample 2011 Turbo (non S) and get a manual. Be warned, it wont be easy. Few and Far between.

Remarkably I have 2 Turbo (non S) available. I was shocked to see them in my inventory let alone, exist.
thanks for the info. luckily i am in no rush and enjoy hunting for that perfect car.