Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by sean73T
Are you Tony Stark?
hahaha....I wish I could be!!!

Old 07-18-2010, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by IIVVX
nice cars but i could care less about them, post more pics of your house!
In my limited skills I cannot take good photos for this house. Will try to ask some expert to make it done!

Old 07-18-2010, 01:21 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chuangs4
In my limited skills I cannot take good photos for this house. Will try to ask some expert to make it done!
sounds like a plan brother

Old 07-18-2010, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing!! I'm floored at your garage space!!

Old 07-18-2010, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Great Audis and all, but... your house/garage is one of the coolest I've seen! Please keep the pics coming! Your place is beautiful. It looks very relaxing.
Okay....Some otehr pics about the interior design and the house.

Attached Images           
Old 07-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
ollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud of
Love the RS2, one of my all time absolute favourite cars.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:23 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing, beautiful garage.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:24 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!!!
Love your house
a bit "too" clean and cold for my taste but defintely well done

the design ideas for your garage and cars are fantastic....it's all about the cars,from every angle

need some legitimation to believe this though

Old 07-18-2010, 05:47 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
OmarG is on a distinguished roadOmarG is on a distinguished road
Hands down buddy!

Old 07-18-2010, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful interior! Love the RS2!

Quick Reply: Newbie to here....my AUDI collections!