Notices

TeamSpeed Europe Meet & Drive 2010

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave S
I might be able to hook up with you somewhere in Europe, but in my own car.
Also, Jox can take like 5 passengers in his soccer mom car.
That's fine - doesn't matter what car you bring.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
That's fine - doesn't matter what car you bring.
I'd probably be struggling to keep up on the highway, so I suggest twisties only!

Old 09-28-2009, 12:27 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
sounds like fun, I would love to ship my car out there but would hate the down time.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
LABrit great work bro thank you for putting in the time and energy!!!!
What I will do is see who is interested from Bahrain and try to sort our shipping and insurance. I know it makes more sense to rent but there is nothing like looking back at some piX and seeing your car with Bahraini plates in a rally somewhere
Will keep you posted

Old 09-28-2009, 12:40 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
1. LABrit
2. Jox

(But not too late in Aug - my busy season starts around the 25th)

And fack - I need a proper rally car for this. I have something in mind . . .

Old 09-28-2009, 12:45 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
And also, this needs to be a proper rally. (meaning chicks and stickered-out cars)

Old 09-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
And also, this needs to be a proper rally. (meaning chicks and stickered-out cars)
I am down. Nothing too crazy - we are not l.4.pee here.

Last edited by LABrit; 09-28-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
I think we all should ship our cars to Europe to make it a teamspeed event,not some rental car event...when we do Ruf rallyes we all ship from South/North America and Europe and it's not that expensive and doesn't take that long.

h-bo,if you bring your gt2 i'll bring my ctr2

LA i hope i don't piss you off with this but what's the point to ship to the UK only in order to cross to Europe,maybe we ought to all meet up in mid Europe and do Germany Italy Swiss France where all the good roads are,just my 2..

Old 09-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Vanq
LABrit, do you have any preliminary dates? I would love to join subject to timing.
Also, this might be OT but if I was to ship my own car over, would it be possible to temporarily insure it in the UK since I'm pretty sure my insurance policy doesn't apply in Europe?

TIA
Originally Posted by GrayTT
LABrit great work bro thank you for putting in the time and energy!!!!
What I will do is see who is interested from Bahrain and try to sort our shipping and insurance. I know it makes more sense to rent but there is nothing like looking back at some piX and seeing your car with Bahraini plates in a rally somewhere
Will keep you posted
Bro, if you know/find out how to solve the insurance situation plz let me know

Old 09-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by hugo
LA i hope i don't piss you off with this but what's the point to ship to the UK only in order to cross to Europe,maybe we ought to all meet up in mid Europe and do Germany Italy Swiss France where all the good roads are,just my 2..
No worries at all Hugo, valid point and i am here to listen so we can try and make this a great event.

The trip doesn't have to start here in London, that's simply where i am coming from and where the company that are going to be our guides. I definitely agree with you - we should all meet at stage 1 which will commence in France.

The only people meeting in the UK will be those that are picking up rentals here. If people wish to rent their own vehicles on the Continent they are more than welcome to do so but this is something that i don't want to get involved in (will be a major headache). The company that we will be using have used and recommended a specific rental company and i wanted to at least provide the option for members from the US to be able to drive a vehicle.

Joshua.

Quick Reply: TeamSpeed Europe Meet & Drive 2010