Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Ahhhh the Diablo. My Fav CAR EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SupercarWeekend
I am pretty sure the pearl white SV is the ex-Victoria Secret car. Part of modern history.
I'll take it for 1MM ... wait have the seats been cleaned? If so, forget it.

Old 08-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
EliteOne9002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Diablo still has sex appeal love those throwbacks

Old 08-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Arena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by InTheAir
Never driven one....what don't you like?
They look great but here is a comparison....... Take the steering of a 1978 small front wheel John Deer Tractor then paint all the windows on your car and cut out a 6"x12" window in the back to see out of. Now put a pirate patch over your left eye and now you have the visibility down. Now turn your heat on high in the summer and you have the temp. of the car down. Last but not least the clutch takes both feet and if you need to stop you have to push so hard you will be about 4 inches out of the seat. Other than that they are the best! They look so great though.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ArenaMotorGroup
They look great but here is a comparison....... Take the steering of a 1978 small front wheel John Deer Tractor then paint all the windows on your car and cut out a 6"x12" window in the back to see out of. Now put a pirate patch over your left eye and now you have the visibility down. Now turn your heat on high in the summer and you have the temp. of the car down. Last but not least the clutch takes both feet and if you need to stop you have to push so hard you will be about 4 inches out of the seat. Other than that they are the best! They look so great though.
And God forbid you have a Jota....visibility reduced to zero out the back!

Old 08-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute

Ive had 2 Diablos and they are nowhere near as difficult or as bad to drive as you say.. unless you are weaker than my 100lb 5ft tall wife who never complained...

YouTube - Wife and Diablo SV www.theshittalker.com

Also the pearl Sv is not the Victoria Secret car.

Old 08-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
icruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond repute
I saw white one earlier today driving close to my home. Looked great. They have really aged very well.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond repute
White one up at Monterey last week...timeless design. Also, 2 reds.

And many others.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
lamrrari is an unknown quantity at this point

If you're talking about a Countach you're on the right track, but
nothing could be further from the truth if you're talking about a late model Diablo. I say late model because i have never driver an a pre-98 Diablo.
Let's see, it has power steering, brakes are Brembo's and work very very well, air conditioning is freezing, car is so wide inside you could probably seat a third person (preferably petite female ) on the hump, adjustable suspension (4 settings, from soft to indy car brick). Clutch is not that bad at all. 6 o'clock visibility is good. Only problem some people would have is with the right side. This can eaily be solved by changing the mirror glass. Of course you can't compare the technology to the new lambos. But i know which car i would rather be driving.

Old 09-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
This is a classic plate.

Attached Images  
Old 10-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Hammer is an unknown quantity at this point
The pearl white one is hot!

Last edited by Hammer; 10-24-2008 at 01:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Ahhhh the Diablo. My Fav CAR EVER!