Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Ahhhh the Diablo. My Fav CAR EVER!

Old 06-17-2008, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by MarkM
Sick cars, the Diablo is such a a sweet and wild design... I'll have to check out your dealership sometime.
I would be happy to show you around.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Pearl White SV is nuts, I know a guy here in NY who has the other then I guess

Old 06-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Is that Pearl White SV Allan-Lambos old car?

Old 06-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
Pearl White SV is nuts, I know a guy here in NY who has the other then I guess
The guy in NY is this car............ He moved it down here and is close friends with the owner of the store. The car is sitting here now.

As far as it being Allans car. Not that I know of, it was purchased about 4 and a half years ago by its current owner who resides in NY

Old 06-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
the gated gear box was horrible and very knotchy, THE DASH while i was driving made me feel as if i needed to insert a vcr somewhere, the car felt heavy( i know all lambos feel heavy) but i thought i had the e-brake up. I didnt like it at all i rather have a gallardo if you can compare them.

Originally Posted by InTheAir
Never driven one....what don't you like?

Old 06-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Jason A
The guy in NY is this car............ He moved it down here and is close friends with the owner of the store. The car is sitting here now.

As far as it being Allans car. Not that I know of, it was purchased about 4 and a half years ago by its current owner who resides in NY
Allans might not have been pearl, and to be honest i think it might have had the black SV script on the side of it.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
To my knowledge Allans was not Pearl and it did have a Black SV on it. It also had black interior from what I remember. Safe to say this was not his car............

Old 06-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jason A

AHHH small world then hah Gorgeous, only Lambo I would buy!

Old 07-30-2008, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Kingbull is an unknown quantity at this point
Any Lamborghini collectors on this forum?

Old 07-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SupercarWeekend is an unknown quantity at this point
Lambo collector here.

The red car is doctor "L's" car. Very, very clean car. He also has a Murcielago. He was very particular about both cars. Someone would be very lucky to purchase the roadster.

Jason i am pretty sure that is a sheepskin as he has always had them on the car lol.

I am pretty sure the pearl white SV is the ex-Victoria Secret car. Part of modern history.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ahhhh the Diablo. My Fav CAR EVER!