Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
im with you jumping horse, I had a Gallardo approx. 8 years ago and loved it, been with Porsche for many years and fed up with the poor finishes....every new lambo at our dealers seems to be faultless and they seem to care more for there customers, being smaller they give you more time and when your spending 200k on a car that's the way it should be ''special'' imo. with this being a new model it should be bang on and I think it will be the car to beat, I have a order in for the new 991rs and the lambo and at the moment the lambo's winning me over,i love my Porsche motersport and that's what keeps me there! cant wait to see the real deal at Geneva in march!

Old 11-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
From now, this is the most 'Close' rendering around the webs.

Attached Images  
Old 11-28-2013, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mustafa is on a distinguished roadmustafa is on a distinguished road
Smile Yellow colored

Some guy on lambroghini talk colored the camo pics yellow:

Old 11-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
This one right?

I know Quattroruote is really 'Trustworthy' magazine but they don't leak kind of photos.

I bet this is a rendering.
A real car is little bit different.
Especially at the side intake.
I agree with you. I bet the back is spot on though!

Old 11-28-2013, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by goldencrust
im with you jumping horse, I had a Gallardo approx. 8 years ago and loved it, been with Porsche for many years and fed up with the poor finishes....every new lambo at our dealers seems to be faultless and they seem to care more for there customers, being smaller they give you more time and when your spending 200k on a car that's the way it should be ''special'' imo. with this being a new model it should be bang on and I think it will be the car to beat, I have a order in for the new 991rs and the lambo and at the moment the lambo's winning me over,i love my Porsche motersport and that's what keeps me there! cant wait to see the real deal at Geneva in march!
Thanks ..Im still a huge superleggera fan..if I want to be buy a Lambo it will either be the new one here, or a superleggera gallardo. I just love that clean design. Are you aware that Sport Auto recently tested the limited edition gallardo (the latest version) agains the 991 turbo S at Hockenheim..and the gallardo was 0,1 sec faster. I know, its nothing..but if this car is set up properly its a beast - despite bing 10 years old..and its not a lame duck. I hope Lambo keep the new car as simple as possible..not too many gadgets and offer still a raw drive..I dont want a 991 feeling. If you can afford both - even better then..For me, I will wait until we see the new one, can drive it, smell it etc.

Porsche is becoming too mass production..not my company anymore.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:03 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I bet this is soooo close.....

Source [lambocars]

Name:  nocamo9.jpg
Views: 3537
Size:  146.5 KB

Old 12-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Want it so bad

Old 12-03-2013, 04:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Yes!
"It has all but been confirmed that the Lamborghini Gallardo’s replacement, currently pinned as the 2015 Lamborghini Cabrera, will have its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show 2014 in March. However, reports have emerged suggesting that the first details about the new entry-level Lamborghini supercar will be released before Christmas!

If the lead-up to the release of the Lamborghini Aventador is anything to go by, the engine and transmission of the Gallardo’s successor could be unveiled later this month as well as some preliminary performance specifications. When discussing this imminent release of information, a Lamborghini official said to In Auto News ““The Gallardo follower will be unveiled in 2014 and a first press release will be send out before Christmas”."

The Supercar Kids – Top Gear Season 21 Confirmed for January 23rd

Old 12-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
Old 12-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Part 2:

47% is still only one.
Information will be here soon.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread