Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murcielago modernisation suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ishkaskar is an unknown quantity at this point
Murcielago modernisation suggestions

Hi Guys,

I have a 2004 Murcielago e-gear that I would like to Modernize - ideally an SV670 kit or similar.

I am open to suggestions on kit or cosmetic upgrades. Ideally I would buy an SV, however we only have 1 available in South Africa and it is not for sale!

Aventador on the agenda in the next couple of years only...

Hope to get some idea's and pictures.

Old 07-23-2014, 08:52 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wouldn't change a thing!! That looks fantastic.

Maybe the Roadster rims in a dark greyish tint and the upgraded taillights.

Personally I prefer the stock look, a lot of Murci's get an aftermarket treatment which makes them less appealing.

I would just go with the Roadster rims... It's an easy change and will give it a fresh look.

Old 07-23-2014, 08:53 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Old 07-23-2014, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks for the recommendation of the Hercules wheel. I too like it, and it is on the option list as well.

The rear of my Murcielago is extremely dull and looks very dated compared to the SV.

Old 07-23-2014, 09:37 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yeah, SV looks a lot more aggressive, that's why it's a SV...

But still, a nice, clean, well maintained Murciélago wins over a modded one, in my book!

Old 07-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
If you really want to modernize it a little, put he facelift front and rear lights together with the bodykit of the LP640 and then you will have a very modernized Murcielago. Of course, if i were you i would paint it in the very beautiful dark turquoise metallic 40th anniversary's colour, change the interior's colour and maybe the wheels with the roadster's version.

Old 08-01-2014, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Old 08-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard TS, perhaps you can try this bodykit: Lamborghini LP620/LP640 V-I | Premier4509International co.,ltd

Just my 2 cents....