Aston Martin Vulcan - Page 2 - Teamspeed.com

Old 02-26-2015, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have some mixed feeling with the front but the whole vehicle is just so awesome.

The only way I can drive it will be in a Forza DLC or Grand Theft Auto lol

Last edited by Zambrano; 02-26-2015 at 06:41 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by St_Ex View Post
Dieter i don't agree with you in a way. In my opinion one-77 is a very different but beautiful car which have put (again) Aston Martin in a level in which it was not familiar with. A hand made supercar with a big and 'free' engine.

I mean, look at it!

On the other hand, i would say a piece of crap their GT Concept for the Grand Turismo game, the DP-100. That was the most useless car Aston Martin ever made!

I'd love to be open minded about this but I not, hated the one-77 and will never like it. Though I have to say that the engine bay is the ONLY thing I find beautiful of the One-77, the rest they need to burn the designs.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-08-2015, 03:26 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!

Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
As a former Vanquish owner Aston should shut the **** up and make a quality car as opposed to a one:whatever it was or this Vulcan POS.
Old 03-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambrano View Post
I have some mixed feeling with the front but the whole vehicle is just so awesome.

The only way I can drive it will be in a Forza DLC or Grand Theft Auto lol
are u on the xbox one?
Old 03-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna View Post
are u on the xbox one?
Yes
Old 10-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro

FB: M-Pix

FB: Ultracar Sports Club
Old 10-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
The vulcan looks so much better in gray or black. The aston martin green doesnt suit it at all.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro