Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aston-martin-jaguar-lotus/)
-   -   Aston Martin Vulcan (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aston-martin-jaguar-lotus/84677-aston-martin-vulcan.html)

St_Ex 02-21-2015 02:23 PM

Aston Martin Vulcan

1 Attachment(s)
From the name and only you can understand for what is all about!

I find it hard to believe that this will be more aggressive and track focused car made from Aston Martin. I always believed that one-77 was the top. Now it looks like Aston will look 'straight in the eyes' companies like Ferrari, Lamborghini and Koenigsegg (talking always about track focus only).

Dyna 02-21-2015 05:25 PM

looks sick can't wait for more info, but can't help it that the name en logo really reminds me of an other manufacturer.. guess which one ;)

Zambrano 02-21-2015 06:20 PM

is a race track car or for the streets?

Tango 02-21-2015 07:28 PM

I think that spoiler can only mean one thing: this Aston Martin has been created for the circuit, has been created to offer an alternative to LaFerrari FXX K, and the McLaren P1 GTR.

If so, I do not think Koenigsegg into this category (track-only). Imo

Originally Posted by Dyna (Post 1468967)
looks sick can't wait for more info, but can't help it that the name en logo really reminds me of an other manufacturer.. guess which one ;)

Icona Vulcano, maybe.

St_Ex 02-22-2015 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Zambrano (Post 1468972)
is a race track car or for the streets?

Strictly for track use only Zambrano.

Originally Posted by Tango (Post 1468974)
I think that spoiler can only mean one thing: this Aston Martin has been created for the circuit, has been created to offer an alternative to LaFerrari FXX K, and the McLaren P1 GTR.

If so, I do not think Koenigsegg into this category (track-only). Imo

Agree with you Tango but i also believe that Agera ONE:1 belongs to track use only car category.

:)

St_Ex 02-25-2015 10:25 AM

Revealed

10 Attachment(s)
Aston Martin revealed the Vulcan. Looks very good and also interesting. The headlights are a little bit weird but it is a different approach from Aston Martin.

I like it!

Ridgback 02-25-2015 03:44 PM

Oh yes please! Awesome name too, anything named after cold war bomber works for me :)

Schwabe 02-26-2015 12:55 PM

Only 24 to be built, $2.3 million

Aston Martin Introduces $2.3 Million Car That Owners Will Need Special Training to Drive | Video | TheBlaze.com

dieter.manero 02-26-2015 01:41 PM

This is so much better than that piece of crap they designed a while back, the 0ne-77. Be interested to seeing the real thing.

St_Ex 02-26-2015 05:02 PM

!

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by dieter.manero (Post 1469193)
This is so much better than that piece of crap they designed a while back, the 0ne-77. Be interested to seeing the real thing.

Dieter i don't agree with you in a way. In my opinion one-77 is a very different but beautiful car which have put (again) Aston Martin in a level in which it was not familiar with. A hand made supercar with a big and 'free' engine.

I mean, look at it!

On the other hand, i would say a piece of crap their GT Concept for the Grand Turismo game, the DP-100. That was the most useless car Aston Martin ever made!