Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Calling all Chinese Team Speeders - I've got a question for you.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
korsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond reputekorsdesign has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Calling all Chinese Team Speeders - I've got a question for you.

Ok, now that I have your attention Chinese TeamSpeeders, I've got a question to ask of you.

I'm a friend of DJ (who runs the site) and will be traveling to Shanghai, specifically Pu Dong at the end of March. I'll be there for two weeks and I thought it would be neat to possibly meet up with a few of you (if there are any) and possibly talk cars. I'm also an editor for Jalopnik and would be interested in writing a story about the Chinese luxury and exotic crowd. It's a plus if you actually own one of the cars that are featured on TeamSpeed.

If this sounds like something that you'd be interested in, please either reply in this thread or you can email me at korsdesign@gmail.com.

I know this might sound a bit strange, seeing as I'm a stranger to most of you, but I think it would be a fun experience to meet up with some of the growing global luxury/exotic crowd.

I will be leaving the U.S. on March 29 and will be leaving Shanghai on April 12. I will be staying at the Fortune Garden Residence in Pu Dong off of PuMing Lu which is about 5 minutes from the Pearl Tower. When I was there last year, there was a new Ferrari F430 parked in the complex and I saw a Spyker C8 cruising past the entry way. Hopefully these were members of TeamSpeed.

Anyhow, I hope to get in contact with some of you. Hopefully DJ will come in and vouch for me. Thanks in advance!!

(This was also posted in the Off Topic Lounge if you've seen it before.)