Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Supercars (https://teamspeed.com/forums/supercars/)
-   -   Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera R or Bugatti Veyron SS (https://teamspeed.com/forums/supercars/70735-pagani-huayra-koenigsegg-agera-r-bugatti-veyron-ss.html)

Jiaim 03-16-2012 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by streetrod454 (Post 1262759)
Guys this is a discussion thread, I was just putting some meat on the bones of some previous comments, which by the way were directed at DD who I have been having an interesting conversation with. If this does not interest you then please feel free to take the discussion in another direction. I'm sure we would all be interested in what you have to say

i'm for constant innovation but your pov is very relevant, keep the discussion coming.:respekt:

kato25 03-16-2012 07:10 PM

Guys this is a discussion thread, I was just putting some meat on the bones of some previous comments, which by the way were directed at DD who I have been having an interesting conversation with. If this does not interest you then please feel free to take the discussion in another direction. I'm sure we would all be interested in what you have to say

I'm enjoying every bit of the conversations, and getting educated at the same time, on things that i never knew.
I believe that is the point of these threads.
I have enjoyed reading every single post.
There was a very intereting reason why i created this thread, and you will all find out 19 months from now.
Please keep the conversation coming.
Thanks.

gmaccormack 03-16-2012 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by kato25 (Post 1263105)
I'm enjoying every bit of the conversations, and getting educated at the same time, on things that i never knew.
There was a very intereting reason why i created this thread, and you will all find out 19 months from now.
Thanks.

If your in Canada like your flag says you are then you need to consider tha the only car out of those 3 that is street legal here is the Bugatti. The other 2 have not passed crash and air bag safety standards...yet.

The Yank 03-16-2012 11:01 PM

Huayra for me

love everything about it. especially that engine/exhaust note.

Pure Evo 03-16-2012 11:10 PM

I've also enjoyed the back and forth. I appreciate the hearty discussions this forum fosters. It really shows me that TSers care about cars on a whole 'nother level than the general public :golfclap:

Sorry to break it to you, but 19 months from now is WAY past December 21, 2012... :lol:

Oh yeah, like everyone I'd take a Cinque > all. But of these choices I'd be likely to choose the 'egg, simply because I love the way the doors open. I'm quite sure I'd love driving all 3, I'd probably never be able to actually experience their full performance, and would get plenty of attention in all 3 - so it's gotta be the doors! I think it's also the most aggressively exotic looking. The Huayra, to me, looks like Zonda with the edge taken off...

KristofD10 03-17-2012 04:49 AM

This.
Nobody is going to going to fight against anyone in here and I'm learning a lot thanks to these discussions.
So keep it going :)

Thanks.

I don't have any patience, you're gonna have to tell it to us... RIGHT NOW! :D
Still in London btw? And are you enjoying the 458 and Aventador?

Originally Posted by Alzilla (Post 1262765)
I'd take a Macca F1 long before anything else mentioned in this thread.

+1000000.

zeeshan66 03-17-2012 12:08 PM

Veyron - incredible engineering and car
Huayra - amazing attention to detail
agera - beautiful!

cstroked 03-17-2012 03:37 PM

Zonda Cinque coupe

mannnu81 03-17-2012 03:53 PM

Aventador J, with a windshield

Alex12de 03-17-2012 06:37 PM

So you have ordered a pagani? :D