Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Supercars (https://teamspeed.com/forums/supercars/)
-   -   Geneva....My impressions (https://teamspeed.com/forums/supercars/56246-geneva-my-impressions.html)

gah993 03-13-2011 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Alex12de (Post 896091)
Yeah without doubt Geneva is the best auto show in the world. Its a matter of taste, i dont like the gullwing doors of the Pagani Huayra but it doesnt look cheap and the details are incredible, compared to the Agera...
Also what is that little ghost on the engine cover of the Agera?

I believe I only stated the the "shocks" for the doors looked cheap and the LED's in the front did not look right. Keep in mind last years Agera had tacky LED's in the headlights and a bad steering wheel as well. The LED's and the shocks could possibly be changed on the Pagani but unfortunately the doors and here to stay. When I look at cars in this price category I don't want to have to feel like I would change anything. The Pagani itself has amazing quality but styling wise it just doesn't do it for me. My opinion...no disrespect taken.

gmaccormack 03-13-2011 05:15 PM

is it posssible to move the hinge possition more like on the enzo?

HarveyMushman 03-13-2011 05:19 PM

I cannot even explain how cool the Thule is!

But, the center console still bugs me. It looks like one of those cheap stand up CD players they sell at drug stores.

sean73T 03-13-2011 05:24 PM

Dear old fart,

Please stay longer. I'm enjoying my peace and quiet.

Sincerely,
Sean.

gah993 03-13-2011 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by sean73T (Post 896137)
Dear old fart,

Please stay longer. I'm enjoying my peace and quiet.

Sincerely,
Sean.

Luckily I mailed your eviction notice from Europe so you still have a few days to pack up you little disrespectful shit :)

gah993 03-13-2011 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman (Post 896132)
I cannot even explain how cool the Thule is!

But, the center console still bugs me. It looks like one of those cheap stand up CD players they sell at drug stores.

That cheap CD player is long gone....the whole center section is new and really cool and looks very high end.

exRockstar 03-13-2011 06:32 PM

I'm surprised how didn't anybody still doesn't know who the owner of the Agera R is. It's Christian best friend and Koenigsegg investor, and the guy behind the idea of the edition series, Dag Höili.

Nath4N 03-13-2011 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by silversurfer (Post 896080)
LOL - who is that guy talking to CVK in the last pic?

And yes, I agree with you, the Agera R stole the show.

:respekt:
thinking about upgrading? :cool2:

NGJR 03-13-2011 06:42 PM

To me, the most impressive supercar in the show was by far the Huayra. I never expected it to look so good in person, I was completely blown away.

frshcoupe 03-13-2011 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by gah993 (Post 896027)
Today is my last day here in Geneva which is what I perceive to be the best auto show in the world...at least of the ones that I have attended.

For me the best car at Geneva this year is the Koenigsegg Agera "R" hands down. It was nice to get goosebumps like I did the first time I drove as a passenger in a CGT in Germany back in 2003.

Do you think you would get one in the near future? Or perhaps the non R version? Because that would be :dizzy: