Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Technology in the fashion industry

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2024 | 09:08 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
musclesolonenko is an unknown quantity at this point
Technology in the fashion industry

Hi everyone, I'd like to bring up a question that I'm currently wondering about. How do you think applications with AI, for example, that can create or modify images of clothes, can change the fashion industry?

Old 10-23-2024 | 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
EricCartman is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe that with the help of technologies such as the nude ai generator, it is possible to completely change fashion and clothing. For example, designers will be able to conceptualize and “costume” models with different body shapes faster, without resorting to traditional methods. This will greatly speed up the creation of new collections. In addition, artificial intelligence technologies can be used to create clothes that will only exist in the virtual reality space. Can you imagine being able to “put” clothes on yourself virtually before buying them through augmented reality apps? This would lead to more targeted product offerings to the user.

Old 10-24-2024 | 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
yanaskuhinta is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting thoughts!!! I think AI will definitely help simplify the process of designing and customizing clothes for individual needs. But it's still hard for me to see how it will radically change the fashion industry itself. A tool is one thing, but human creativity is important.