Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://teamspeed.com/forums/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Introduction (https://teamspeed.com/forums/new-member-introductions/79704-introduction.html)

Streaker 05-16-2013 01:30 AM

Introduction

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought it was time I introduced myself. I live in London and was directed to this site by Josh King who I believe utilizes the username LABrit. Great chap that Josh with such a lovely family. In case you're wondering, my username comes from the fact that I used to have a habit of running through Cambridge completely naked after a few too many pints. But we can talk more about that later. I currently drive a BMW M3, not too exciting. But I have my eye on the new Porsche GT3 as well. Looking forward to getting to know you chaps.

Cheers.

Guest 05-16-2013 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Streaker (Post 1429276)
Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought it was time I introduced myself. I live in London and was directed to this site by Josh King who I believe utilizes the username LABrit. Great chap that Josh with such a lovely family. In case you're wondering, my username comes from the fact that I used to have a habit of running through Cambridge completely naked after a few too many pints. But we can talk more about that later. I currently drive a BMW M3, not too exciting. But I have my eye on the new Porsche GT3 as well. Looking forward to getting to know you chaps.

Cheers.

Hi,

Joshua is a top er... I mean bottom ... bloke

Cheers,
Nik

eliseguy 05-16-2013 01:51 AM

Did you use to run forwards or backwards? Or is that in Australia where they go the opposite way?

smy266 05-16-2013 11:49 AM

Who dafuq is LABrit?

997carrerasblk06 05-16-2013 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Streaker (Post 1429276)

Cheers.

They are a great family, I'm still trying to convince my dad to lease me a new AP and a Gaylordo.

Pure Evo 05-16-2013 07:52 PM

#sweetthread

BuzzedHornet 05-19-2013 01:37 AM

quality content, will read again

TheStigSC 05-19-2013 10:38 AM

Uh....welcome?

I would say enjoy your stay but it looks like its too late.

Brobbins016 05-19-2013 12:33 PM

Awesome post Bro and a excellent reference. Hope your and LAFag's Daddy's buy you matching Vespas and AP Roo's. Good to know you like to get drunk and be naked. I am sure you and LAfag get along smashingly.

Streaker 05-19-2013 02:09 PM

^ That's tough words coming from a guy who lives in Wisconsin. Isn't that the armpit of the US mate?