Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Paris Auto Show Teaser

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 11:54 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I and Roy said this weeks ago when everyone was waiting for Murcie successor - NO presentation at Paris. Only Lamborghini Technology Demonstrator aka concept car will be presented there, ALL teasers are showing parts of concept car, not Murcie successor. So I decided to skip Paris this year weeks and weeks ago when I was told this for sure.

Codename of Murcie successor is exactly 83X, so I am waiting for 23rd when according to the leaked document US dealers will take a presentation tour at L-factory. The VIP events will take place this November, public unveiling at Geneva 2011. But as I have said I am waiting for the leaks from dealers events taking place this week.

Old 09-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
It is correct that US Dealers are in Italy this week for a "meeting"..and they are suppose to have sales training and info of the new car, along with seeing it this week as well.

I am sure we will have some solid information let out by Friday or Saturday.

Old 09-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
AndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant future
Not just US dealers. My CH dealer is also there and I'm waiting for any news

Old 09-22-2010, 01:48 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I mentioned US dealers because of leaked document posted here while ago.

German and other dealers from Europe are also there, I am waiting for the news as well, tried two sources, but no info from them, seems they are signed all that papers again.

The main question which is still up in the air is transmission -DCT, E-gear or as was rumored by one source new type of transmission, some sort of mix of DCT and e-gear, technically I can't imagine how it will look like, but still it was mentioned.

I am waiting for news and try my best to get some true facts.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
+1

Got my invite from Lambo to Paris in 10 days. Here's how it looks:

LB715-5: Concept to show future Lambo direction as per teaser photos so far. This is NOT the Murci replacement. Will be shown at Paris. Likely lightweight V10 ++ (hybrid? TT?)...

83X: Murci replacement, not production ready yet. Pre production model showing to dealers starting this week, but not due to be shown to the public until Geneva 2011 unless a last minute change of heart.

So only the concept in Paris. Any news on the 83X will need to leak from dealers. I'm hearing no DCT , too expensive to engineer. Looking like updated 7 speed e-gear.

Last edited by GT3ZZZ; 09-22-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Auctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to all
only 300 lbs lighter??? these car are at 4k pounds as it is, a 3500-3700 car with a CF tub isnt anything impressive.

the truely important question is will it have a true manual gearbox options or only gay-gear? If its only e gear than this car means nothing to me.

Old 09-24-2010, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
there is NO 550-2 not balboni...
Yes there is..... Lamborghini Unofficially Release the Gallardo LP550-2. - All Exotic Cars

Lamborghini without frills | The Australian

Old 09-24-2010, 03:11 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
ah ok, it's only a product (a "normal edition" of a special edition ) for restricted-selected markets not available for Europe

Old 09-24-2010, 03:20 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
new info:

*@ Paris will be unveiled the Superleggera Spyder called Performance (this will confirm my supposition that 715-5 is the progressive number of gallardo's versions)

*presentation new Jota april/may 2011,on sale may/june 2011
*interior very reventon style
*rear thin led lights estoque style
*double clutch gearbox (?)
*front wheels 19",rear 20"
*power +/- 700hp
*v12 6.7 ,the same SV,but a new one
*0-100 km/h 2,9s

Old 09-24-2010, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shin is on a distinguished roadshin is on a distinguished road
Pricing, please ?