Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

White Gran Turismo

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 03:58 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
White Gran Turismo

looks good . . .

photos by: http://www.marcusli.com/

Old 03-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
looks real good!! my favorite color so far.

Old 03-11-2008, 03:59 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thats a sexy car, I saw a White over red Granturismo a couple of days ago at the Ferrari / Maserati dealership. It looks absolutely fantastic but I think what it needs are some black wheels with a contrasting pin stripe.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
MTK, are there any High Res pics on that website I can't seem to find the MGT on there.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
That car looks totally different in white. A lot...meaner.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
arcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura about
I saw this car in person yesterday. Let me tell you, its to die for. I've never been a huge maserati fan but this car certainly converted me.

Old 03-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Raw-dizzle, where you at?

Old 03-11-2008, 05:14 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Originally Posted by vodkarocket
Raw-dizzle, where you at?
raw dizzle = waxing the c2 cab

i am considering the white on my S

...but i dunno about white for a DD

Old 03-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
white with red int. = sexy MTK
Do it

Old 03-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MTK
raw dizzle = waxing the c2 cab

i am considering the white on my S

...but i dunno about white for a DD
Why not? No worse than black or dark blue for showing dirt. I DD white, ain't no thang.

Quick Reply: White Gran Turismo