Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

60-130 997.2 gt3

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 05:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
60-130 997.2 gt3

Was on way home from go kart track and I had a friends VBOX in my car so I thought why not give it a shot. Only did it once and im sure it could be improved upon. I think i shifted a 100-200 rpm too early in a gear. Never see any times posted so I thought id share. Only have Sharkwerks Center Muffler Delete. My previous car was a M3 DCT supercharged that ran it in 8.7 seconds on halfway bald tires, prob capable of low 8's.

11.4 seconds 60-130mph in the 2010 GT3

also have no clue how to load the file, I can have it done by a friend if anyone wants it. The slope might of been more than 3% in the very beginning.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
did 1 run tonight same exact time - 11.4 from 60-130 and if i saw correct 9.7 from 60-120...seems like a big time gap for 10mph

Old 10-03-2010, 07:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Post up the telemetry!

Old 10-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Would be very interested to know how this compares to the rs

Old 10-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Was 1.65 INCLINE

Old 10-04-2010, 05:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ran a 9.6 from 60-130 tonight! sent file in to be verified

Old 10-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
drdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enoughdrdrilz will become famous soon enough
how are you doing the timing? are you starting at a steady 60mph and then punching it while starting the timer? or are you accelerating at full throttle and starting the timer as it passes 60 mph? i would think you would get very different times between the 2 methods.

Old 10-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
on the last one I started in 2nd gear around 30mph and floored it