Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMG WC-GT Forged Center Lock wheel for 997GT3.2 and GT3 RS- World Debut.

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Put me on the list. I'll order a set in black in May.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:54 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Fab and James are either gonna crack up or kill me for this one

The Gunmetal look sick!

Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Banned
fabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Darren!!

SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

Old 01-11-2010, 07:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wait till the BRracing boys see the blue one

Old 01-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ill drive them in any color all day long..

Mike

Old 01-12-2010, 12:49 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
BRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud ofBRracing has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DJ
Wait till the BRracing boys see the blue one

Umm we already have a set coming for our track beast.
Wait till you see our photos!

Robb

Old 01-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
yearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond repute
These are the best looking wheels i'v ever seen fitted to a road car. Perfection and if I take my new RS i'll need a set of these...

Old 01-12-2010, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished road
This is the Form of wheels, everything else are merely shadows.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:50 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
i knew you'd like it BR

Old 01-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
mkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nice
Love the gunmetal

Quick Reply: GMG WC-GT Forged Center Lock wheel for 997GT3.2 and GT3 RS- World Debut.