Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   General BMW | Mini (https://teamspeed.com/forums/general-bmw-mini/)
-   -   New DD for me (https://teamspeed.com/forums/general-bmw-mini/78223-new-dd-me.html)

MrD 01-30-2013 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ordered Analogue (Post 1413545)
It's 3 weeks old and has nearly 6K on it :D

bullshit.. 2 months.. :D

exRockstar 01-30-2013 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Ordered Analogue (Post 1413545)
It's 3 weeks old and has nearly 6K on it :D

Thats alot! Really! I usually do 100k per year and the guys in the workshop always get admired....

MrD 01-30-2013 02:49 PM

i do 25k a year.. :D

Ordered Analogue 01-30-2013 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by exRockstar (Post 1413548)
Thats alot! Really! I usually do 100k per year and the guys in the workshop always get admired....

I LOVE driving, ill drive anywhere at anytime. Mr. Naz knows exactly how I am, I love road trips. Plus my daily routine consists of me driving about 120kms a day.

exRockstar 01-30-2013 03:00 PM

LOL my daily routine goes from 300kms to 600kms depending on the day and place of meetings, etc.... But this last year i've been travelling alot in the air. But i totally understand you! Its so gooooooood to drive, just drive and feel the drive, the car! Ure a cool mate, i can see that!:D

MrD 01-30-2013 03:19 PM

ahhhh you are both bus drivers... i see....

exRockstar 01-30-2013 03:21 PM

:D def! You can put alot of BUS on that!

Ordered Analogue 01-30-2013 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by exRockstar (Post 1413554)
LOL my daily routine goes from 300kms to 600kms depending on the day and place of meetings, etc.... But this last year i've been travelling alot in the air. But i totally understand you! Its so gooooooood to drive, just drive and feel the drive, the car! Ure a cool mate, i can see that!:D

Crap and I thought I drive a lot!! What do you do that you need to drive 300-600kms a day, if you don't mind me asking.

You could really benefit from that Bugatti you have as your avatar, would cut down your journey time by a lot :p.

I've grown up loving to drive, I do trips to Abu Dhabi and back atleast 3-4 times a week, round trip adds up to about 230-240kms.

I find driving really helps me relieve stress, nothing like putting on a good track, turn on cruise control and just go where the road takes you. That's just about my most favourite thing to do.

Thanks bro, its usually hard to find people who just drive for the heck of it. Nice to know you're one of us ' bus drivers ' LOL.

@ MrD

25K a year.!?

Are you a pedestrian.??

exRockstar 01-30-2013 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Ordered Analogue (Post 1413564)
Crap and I thought I drive a lot!! What do you do that you need to drive 300-600kms a day, if you don't mind me asking.

You could really benefit from that Bugatti you have as your avatar, would cut down your journey time by a lot :p.

I've grown up loving to drive, I do trips to Abu Dhabi and back atleast 3-4 times a week, round trip adds up to about 230-240kms.

I find driving really helps me relieve stress, nothing like putting on a good track, turn on cruise control and just go where the road takes you. That's just about my most favourite thing to do.

Thanks bro, its usually hard to find people who just drive for the heck of it. Nice to know you're one of us ' bus drivers ' LOL.

@ MrD

25K a year.!?

Are you a pedestrian.??

Or a hitchhicker:D??

I do alot of things, not properlly a profession. I have a degree in medicine, translation, theology, art and fine watchmaking. At the moment I'm transitioning from helping running my family business (artificial insemination clinics all over Europe) to my own business ( luxury goods group in Iberian market and south american market). Medicine is not my thing. I love business and running my own group.
Like two years ago i was doing even more kms, because i drived alot across all europe, checking out the clinics. Now as I'm not so much linked to my parents businesses, i just drive alot between Spain and Portugal. Madrid, Porto, Lisboa, Algarve, Barcelona, Marbella, etc, etc.... So its quite easy to pull 100k a year or more:D I'm waiting for my new DD, the best car in the world at the moment, the new Range Rover. For the track, thats another thing:D

naz 01-30-2013 05:32 PM

Congrats bro! You know what I think about the car when it comes to aesthetics. Especially when there's an S8 in the same radius! Come on now... :smilie:

That being said, I don't think I know anyone that enjoys driving/road trips as much as you do, and these machines were built to be driven. Props to you Mr. Q. :golfclap: