Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Preview photos of Eisenmann’s new X6 35i exhaust system!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Banned
Nate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond repute
Preview photos of Eisenmann’s new X6 35i exhaust system!

To enter the 2010 year, Eisenmann has made a new commitment to improving their new exhaust systems: every new Eisenmann system produced will feature full bolt on installation, with at minimum cat back piping. Eisenmann’s new X6 35i exhaust system is no different, as this exhaust bolts on directly at the OEM downpipes! Coupled with aftermarket downpipes, you could have a full turbo back exhaust system, with all of the power gains associated. Although this exhaust is only a prototype system, the amazing offset chamfered Eisenmann tips are already coming into shape, and despite some weld marks that won’t be seen on the production system, you can already see that they are beautiful. This system will of course also feature Sport and Race sound levels, and Eisenmann’s hand build construction. Also on the design table is Eisenmann’s new X6M, so watch for photos of the development system soon!