Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ferrari California Picture thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Looks far better than the stock pics with those rims and a drop. It's a car that needs a lot of work IMO. That front end is one only a mother could love.

Jason, you shouldn't care what people say or think as long as you like it: my SS is a fagmobile but you drive it and you'll see why the critics went gaga over it. I don't choose cars based on anyone's opinions other than my own: if you like it, buy it, own it, love it.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I honestly like the Abarth. As much shite as I was giving you, it is a pretty sweet car. However, much like the California, a vehicle that one has to love to own. It has it's detractors, but performs very well and has a polarizing design.

I don't care what people say, but was kinda curious what demographic I was...

To me, there is something about the front and side views that stir up a classic Ferrari feeling. Can't really describe why, but just kinda speaks to me. I am on the list for a 458 Spider, but won't be sure if I will take it or get another California.

For me, the rear "seats" (jokes in themselves) do come in handy for my kids. Its nice to be able to take both of them with me, but they will be rapidly outgrowing the space. So, may go with something else. Thought about the F12, but hard to swallow a nearly 400k price. Especially with the idea that I can't reasonably use any of the performance upgrades that car or the 458 give me in real world scenarios.

Anyhow, cheers mate!

J

Old 06-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
I honestly like the Abarth. As much shite as I was giving you, it is a pretty sweet car. However, much like the California, a vehicle that one has to love to own. It has it's detractors, but performs very well and has a polarizing design.

I don't care what people say, but was kinda curious what demographic I was...

To me, there is something about the front and side views that stir up a classic Ferrari feeling. Can't really describe why, but just kinda speaks to me. I am on the list for a 458 Spider, but won't be sure if I will take it or get another California.

For me, the rear "seats" (jokes in themselves) do come in handy for my kids. Its nice to be able to take both of them with me, but they will be rapidly outgrowing the space. So, may go with something else. Thought about the F12, but hard to swallow a nearly 400k price. Especially with the idea that I can't reasonably use any of the performance upgrades that car or the 458 give me in real world scenarios.

Anyhow, cheers mate!

J
Well played.

Now someone post a photo of a black one w/red ineterior with full Novitec kit

Old 06-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
VL-Porsche is an unknown quantity at this point
Mr.Schumacher ''The Ferrari California, on the other hand, is designed for everyday use and for weekends away whilst still guaranteeing all of the emotional impact that only an authentic Ferrari can deliver."

Attached Images  
Old 07-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough

Old 07-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DL599 is on a distinguished roadDL599 is on a distinguished road

California by DL599, on Flickr

Old 07-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-18-2012, 05:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
VL-Porsche is an unknown quantity at this point
California

Attached Images  
Old 07-26-2012, 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Name:  Skrmavbild2012-07-26kl121355.png
Views: 54
Size:  532.5 KB
Name:  Skrmavbild2012-07-26kl121404.png
Views: 55
Size:  725.9 KB
Name:  Skrmavbild2012-07-26kl121411.png
Views: 69
Size:  676.1 KB
Name:  Skrmavbild2012-07-26kl121419.png
Views: 57
Size:  759.6 KB
Name:  Skrmavbild2012-07-26kl121427.png
Views: 76
Size:  737.1 KB

Old 07-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura about
Never seen a Blu Mirabeau Cali before but this one looks great!

Quick Reply: The Ferrari California Picture thread