Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

WON'T LAST LONG: 1.68 E VS1 Emerald Cut Diamond Ring GIA Graded

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 10:11 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
WON'T LAST LONG: 1.68 E VS1 Emerald Cut Diamond Ring GIA Graded

1.68 E VS1 Emerald Cut GIA Graded
Mounted in a size 5 platinum ring with F VS2 baguette side stones that weigh about .15ct total
I will make you another comparable ring in platinum if you dont like this style, included in pricing.
This is an amazing E VS1, ridiculously clear, and with an E color it doesn't get much whiter.
At blue nile this ring is over 21000.00 and much more at your local jeweler.
Offered for a quick sale:

$14875.00

*This item is being offered at wholesale pricing. What does that mean? That's my cost if I had to purchase this stone today from another diamond dealer. I normally sell straight to other diamond dealers and jewelers, but I offer deals like this to the forums 1st because you just wont get them any other way. They sell fast so if you have interest dont post here, email me directly jason@gemsbyjwade.com

Old 02-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice stone. Have anything similar in 2.75 - 3ish?

Old 02-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Nice stone. Have anything similar in 2.75 - 3ish?
I sure do, email me jason@gemsbyjwade.com if you'd like some specifics

Old 02-27-2012, 09:54 AM
Banned
Sold