Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion (https://teamspeed.com/forums/celebrity-sightings-clothing-fashion/)
-   -   What is your style of dress? (https://teamspeed.com/forums/celebrity-sightings-clothing-fashion/23322-what-your-style-dress.html)

6spdg37s 05-15-2009 01:18 PM

What is your style of dress?

I was just curious as to everyone's style of dress? based on region or country. Im from NY and I dress like...
Casual: I'll generally wear nice jeans (mavi, Armani or A|x), Love T-shirts (Armani Exchange, Christian Audiger (sp?) Ed Hardy, DKNY, Affliction, one or two new brands similar to CA and ED hardy (cant remember the name). And then either sneakers or dress shoes.
As for jewelery: always wear my movado (had it for years got it as a H.S. grad gift) always wear a 14k yellow gold and diamond ring I bought myself when i first started finally making some money. And a white gold designer link chain/ diamond cross or 14k yellow gold rope chain with two-tone cross. and or cuban link with italian horn. Diamond earrings.
Business (for work): all the jewelery stays the same. I tend to wear lots of polos and/or button downs and dress pants, and dress shoes pretty straight forward.
I am a huge tattoo fan currently have two right now. Love wearing a hot T and some nice jeans and showing them off.

However, I really do not have one specific style which defines me. I wear whatever looks hot on me. I really dont care about the brand that much. I'll wear triple 5 soul one day and armani the next.

This is a completely pointless thread but I figured since its a global forum i'd see how dress varies by region.

SLC4S 05-15-2009 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by 6spdg37s (Post 320225)
I was just curious as to everyone's style of dress? based on region or country. Im from NY and I dress like...
Casual: I'll generally wear nice jeans (mavi, Armani or A|x), Love T-shirts (Armani Exchange, Christian Audiger (sp?) Ed Hardy, DKNY, Affliction, one or two new brands similar to CA and ED hardy (cant remember the name). And then either sneakers or dress shoes.
As for jewelery: always wear my movado (had it for years got it as a H.S. grad gift) always wear a 14k yellow gold and diamond ring I bought myself when i first started finally making some money. And a white gold designer link chain/ diamond cross or 14k yellow gold rope chain with two-tone cross. and or cuban link with italian horn. Diamond earrings.
Business (for work): all the jewelery stays the same. I tend to wear lots of polos and/or button downs and dress pants, and dress shoes pretty straight forward.
I am a huge tattoo fan currently have two right now. Love wearing a hot T and some nice jeans and showing them off.

However, I really do not have one specific style which defines me. I wear whatever looks hot on me. I really dont care about the brand that much. I'll wear triple 5 soul one day and armani the next.

This is a completely pointless thread but I figured since its a global forum i'd see how dress varies by region.

hmmm.... there are WAY to many things to say about your post, so I'll just quote it for the memories and play along.

Work(95% of my life): Suits by Zegna, D&G, or Faconable, most days I'm just in slacks and a shirt, both come from many brands, same story with shoes.

Casual: you know...whatever looks hot on me... sometimes preppy, sometimes not, NEVER and I repeat NEVER having anything to do with Ed Hardy, Affliction, or anything that looks anything even remotely close to either of those brands.

Jewelry: simple gold wedding band, watch, small canvas bracelet from my brother in Guatemala that I will wear till he gets home in one more year.

BigE 05-15-2009 01:55 PM

What I wear is pretty much the exact opposite of everything you see in this picture.

http://www.hotgossipclothing.com/ima...utch%20guy.jpg

b9ev 05-15-2009 02:06 PM

I'll reply mostly because I am trying to waste time today.

Business: Button down, long sleeves (if its summer, shirts are linen). Pants are usually jeans. Black or Brown Doc Marten shoes, with a steel toe.

Casual: Summer: Button down, short sleeves or the same linen long sleeves as business. Pants are jeans. Shorts are cargo shorts. Alternatively, I can be found in t shirts that are purchased in packs from most low end retail stores. Shoes range from sneakers to the Docs to hiking boots to sandals. Winter I usually wear sweaters.

Dress up: NM is super informal so usually its throwing on a sport coat over my business attire. If it requires a suit, grey or blue for business grey or black for weddings/funerals paired with dress shoes.

Jewelry: Business its Tag Heuer watches. I need something inexpensive and built solid for my environment. Casual its Glashutte Original or IWC or Tag depending on my mood or what I am wearing.

"The JC" 05-15-2009 02:35 PM

I would describe my style of dress as badass, but not BADASS. Honestly, I don't really think this much about how I dress, so I don't really know how to respond other than to describe my style as classic. Ralph Lauren makes clothes for drivers so I tend to gravitate towards his stuff. Also, the oil business is pretty informal so I don't really where a suit that often.

MexicoBlue 05-15-2009 03:13 PM

Gap jeans, Gap Polos, Merells. Every day. Whatever the occasion.

Alzilla 05-15-2009 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by 6spdg37s (Post 320225)

Seems like this style defines you pretty well:

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...chebags004.jpg

jayboat 05-15-2009 03:36 PM

All casual, all the time.

Barefoot unless flops needed to get into a restaurant. Sneakers if I'm doing ladder work. No jewelry, ever.

Gave my suits away a long time ago, 30 years since I wore a watch. Shorts and tshirts, maybe a silk hawaiian shirt, jeans if long pants are necessary.

In my biz, I can get away with it and it suits me just fine.

Alzilla 05-15-2009 03:36 PM

Jeans every day, with t-shirts (mostly with the logos of my favorite ALMS teams) and button up shirts from The Gap when I'm not working in the shop. Almost always wear Puma Kart Cats but flip flips or moccasins in the summer. I've got a couple of cheap watches I alternate between depending on where I'm going or what I'm doing that day.

Alzilla 05-15-2009 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat (Post 320326)
All casual, all the time.

Barefoot unless flops needed to get into a restaurant. Sneakers if I'm doing ladder work. No jewelry, ever.

Gave my suits away a long time ago, 30 years since I wore a watch. Shorts and tshirts, maybe a silk hawaiian shirt, jeans if long pants are necessary.

In my biz, I can get away with it and it suits me just fine.

I want your job! That sounds pretty awesome.