Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Gallardo SE700 by Boxter - beware: photos might be shocking ...

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Gallardo SE700 by Boxter - beware: photos might be shocking ...

I visited the Essen Motor Show in Germany last Friday ... a lot of tuning naturally ... and some amazing classic Lamborghini ... but one Lamborghini in particular stood out.

Check this out :

The owner of this 2004 Gallardo will take the Aventador style even further by replacing the taillights with genuine Aventador units ... the wheels and the exhaust tip are already sourced from a real Aventador, power output was raised to 700hp.

Price : €45,000 for the complete kit, wheels, tires, paint and fitting.

More information and a lot more photos on my website : www.LamboCARS.com

Old 12-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Well, it looks good to me. Quite special.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to see more detailed pictures. looks pretty good from what i can see.

Old 12-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It does look pretty good actually.

Old 12-02-2013, 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VKING
I would like to see more detailed pictures. looks pretty good from what i can see.
Hello Vking,

you can find a total of 28 photos in my image gallery if you want to see some details.

I have to admit it doesn't look too bad in real life, only the paint showed some flaws ... dust particles on one of the doors ... and a lot of swirls from cleaning the car.

Old 12-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lambocars
Hello Vking,

you can find a total of 28 photos in my image gallery if you want to see some details.

I have to admit it doesn't look too bad in real life, only the paint showed some flaws ... dust particles on one of the doors ... and a lot of swirls from cleaning the car.
Thanks!

Old 12-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute
hammered dog ass... puke!

Old 12-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Doug Porcaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Are we trying to avoid radar detection?

Old 12-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Not bad, actually suits the Gallardo and looks like it belongs on the car.

Old 12-04-2013, 11:17 PM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
An insult to Aventador !!!

Quick Reply: Gallardo SE700 by Boxter - beware: photos might be shocking ...