Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini URUS: Exclusive Full Photoshoot (12 high res pics)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really nice
Lamborghini URUS: Exclusive Full Photoshoot (12 high res pics)

I was fortunate enough to do a full shoot of this amazing concept SUV by Lamborghini. This is the only private photoshoot ever performed with the Urus so this is definitely a ShirakiPhoto exclusive!
I tried really hard to get angles and shots of details of the car that most have not yet seen. So hope you enjoy the set!

Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed the pics! Let me know what you guys think

Old 08-15-2013, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
awesome stuff mind if i share?

Old 08-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The bastard son of a BMW X6M and a Lamborghini Aventador.

Old 08-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really nice
Originally Posted by zeeshan66
awesome stuff mind if i share?
please do!

Old 08-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diggz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome pics

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Old 08-15-2013, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Not a bad design, just dont know how I feel about Lamborghini producing a SUV. Just seems wrong.

Old 08-16-2013, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
Not a bad design, just dont know how I feel about Lamborghini producing a SUV. Just seems wrong.
Same feelings with the Lamborghini LM002?

Old 08-16-2013, 05:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I think this concept it well done and would sell like mad. Great pictures.

And I love the lm002

Old 08-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
You're right, what business does a tractor company have building SUVs

Old 08-19-2013, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shirakiphoto
I was fortunate enough to do a full shoot of this amazing concept SUV by Lamborghini. This is the only private photoshoot ever performed with the Urus so this is definitely a ShirakiPhoto exclusive!
Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed the pics! Let me know what you guys think
Thank you for sharing with us. Not sure if it will ever be produced so it really is a treat for us to be able to see the interior.

Not sure Lambo was doing with the seats. the head rest area with the three cushions seems a bit much, but it's a concept so why not go all out right?

Quick Reply: Lamborghini URUS: Exclusive Full Photoshoot (12 high res pics)