Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

#NOVA ... the Lamborghini at the 2012 Paris Motor Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 04:24 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Confused...

Old 09-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
I really thought this was a joke, the crowd must have stopped, and silently stared at Winkleman.

Old 09-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lamborghini has become the joke of the auto industry.

Old 09-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Super ugly rear!

Old 09-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Easy888
Lamborghini has become the joke of the auto industry.
I wouldn't go that far. Still though, very disappointing. Not only is it ugly, really nothing new. Although I do like the blue!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 09-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
The rear vents looks like somebody took them off Darth Vader's mask and tried to integrate it onto the car.

As much as I love Lamborghini and enjoy the movie Star Wars, it looks hideous. It is obvious Lamborghini was attempting to migrate the cues from the Sesto Elemento, but in doing so ruined the aggressive lines of the car.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
It's either they hired up mansory designer

Weither they let seat's designer have fun...

In both way, this was not a smart move...

Old 09-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
i am confused, what the hell were they thinking? That facelift looks like some very cheap body tuning... i dont know why they are spending time with that crap instead of working on the replacement

Old 09-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alex12de
i am confused, what the hell were they thinking? That facelift looks like some very cheap body tuning... i dont know why they are spending time with that crap instead of working on the replacement
Maybe the replacement was turning out less atractive than the actual gallardo, so they tought it would be a smart move to make it ugly before it's replaced, so next car looks better...

Old 09-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Now all the new Gallardos will be LP570-4 and LP550-2 models.

Last edited by Amzamus; 09-26-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Quick Reply: #NOVA ... the Lamborghini at the 2012 Paris Motor Show