Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Covert Tuning Dynamics Presents us the "STIG" LP2000-2 SVTT

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Covert Tuning Dynamics Presents us the "STIG" LP2000-2 SVTT

No words.....

Old 09-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
FerrariWF is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm more impressed that they cut 550lbs out of it. That's just too much power. And I never thought I'd say that. And those two white tubes out the back just look awful. What a beast though, damn.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Insane.

Name:  Sv5Pf.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  13.4 KB

Cheers,
Nik

Old 09-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
It's probably terrible to drive, and those rear pipes are horrendous!

Still, cool to see people pushing boundaries, regardless of how stupid it is

Old 09-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
2000, I find hard too believe, but if its true, then it way too much for the car too handle. It's probably (1) got so much torque that the frame will twist on high speeds, (2) run out of gas faster than you can put in and (3) probably will be spinning the tires on every gear. Not to say that it will be impossible to drive on public roads.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sunkizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Id still go to the guys at UGR to TT a lamborghini.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Finally! I've been following this build all year, and am so pumped it's finally done! Even though I'd never tune a Lamborghini to that extent, I have huge respect for the CTD crew for pushing the limits with this car. As for the exhaust, well, I don't think they look too bad.

Can't wait for some rolling videos of it in the coming weeks!

Old 09-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 09-18-2012, 01:01 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Not too sure on some of the details, but this thing is over the top in many aspects.