Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Original Gallardo Superleggera Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cc8s is on a distinguished roadcc8s is on a distinguished road
Original Gallardo Superleggera Picture Thread

Easily one of my favourite cars but are becoming rarer in the UK as they keep getting sold to Hong Kong/Singapore!

These are some shots of my friend's car to kick things off:

Old 01-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Old 01-17-2012, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
A pair:

Old 01-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
SLs look great!

Old 01-23-2012, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
I suggest merging this with the 570 thread to become a general SL thread

Old 01-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
In before McRae.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hg_wng
I suggest merging this with the 570 thread to become a general SL thread
I agree and the original SL's are still special.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jimgraham is on a distinguished roadjimgraham is on a distinguished road
Here is my SL. I love this thing

Attached Images      

Last edited by jimgraham; 01-26-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Nice car and welcome to the TEAM

Old 01-27-2012, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
The Superleggera is the only pre-facelift Gallardo that I like.

Quick Reply: Original Gallardo Superleggera Picture Thread