Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador-How hard to get a hold of?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Aventador-How hard to get a hold of?

So I am wondering how hard the Aventadors are to come by at this point. I have one I can get in a week or so but as much as I love the car I don´t really need another super car. I would however get one if I knew it would be an easy sell in the near future. So I am kind of curios on how hard it would be to sell an Aventador in a month or so...

What do you guys think, are the super wait listed or can you buy them pretty easily?

Thanks!

/JON

Old 12-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
The demand is so high at the moment I doubt you yould have a difficult time getting rid of it in that quick of a turn around mate.

Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
I did a search on Mobile.de and like 10-15 cars came up. Some of them are probably "order" cars but some are sitting at the dealers. If you really want one you can get a hold of one.

Teamspeed Senior Member
lostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond repute
Is this serious?

Old 12-10-2011, 03:07 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
As fas as I know first German cars independent dealerships got their hands on were resold for filthy premium for not a limited edition supercar.

I've been told that in US and UK some of the cars were resold for a premium. I haven't specified exact amount of premium because I'm not on the open market for one, neither friends of mine are, those who wanted car made an order via official L-dealerships.

I guess waiting time depends on the connections with your local L-dealer. I know that one guy was told to wait until Q3 2013, while other just traded his SL for one and is about to get the car.

Speaking about reselling car fast - guess it depends on the market, in Germany and US where markets are huge it would be easy while the car is hot, same for UK. If not than I can't help, it depends on local situation.

Old 12-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lostkoz
Is this serious?
You know who olsson is right? Of course this is serious.

Old 12-10-2011, 03:10 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sideways_swe
I did a search on Mobile.de and like 10-15 cars came up. Some of them are probably "order" cars but some are sitting at the dealers. If you really want one you can get a hold of one.
Shopping there wouldn't my first choice, in fact there is excessive amount of scam, plenty of the cars listed are not real, I can even say majority of them if we are speaking about hot, rare or limited production run car.

Old 12-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know, thats why I asked.

Old 12-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lostkoz
I don't know, thats why I asked.
Jon Olsson - Official homepage and blog

Old 12-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Very cool, thanks for the link. I know I live a sheltered life lol.

Quick Reply: Aventador-How hard to get a hold of?