Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

New Aventador on Teamspeed, and a new exciting color!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 04:50 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Any photos of your wifes Bianco 430?

Old 12-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Any photos of your wifes Bianco 430?
i'll get some later. as much as it hurts me to say this, she drove it like 2 times in 2 months, and only because i insisted. i miserably failed in trying to impose my hobby on her.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
yes sir she takes the cake!

Old 12-01-2011, 05:28 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic! Love Monterey. Best Aventador yet.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
7 pages no more pics....

Old 12-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by quickie
sure, i'll look into it.

@Darksider: when are you planning your visit? (yes, am in monaco)
and as for my favourite road around here, well there certainly are numerous roads with loads of slopes and sharp hairpin turns, but that is something you are unlikely to enjoy in a relativley big and heavy car. i have driven most of the roads here and towars italy and you are limited in a v8 and upwards, not enought time to build speed, and too heavy in sharp corners, and i dont belive you plan on drifting alot. trust me, a mini cooper s will beat the crap out of you. if you are coming from Marseiles, you will be passing next to my fav bit of road. off the A8 motorway go in the direction of "marineland" (which is a kids resort with dolphins and stuff, dont really know how else to describe that location since there is nothing much around). i was just blown away by a rather short but entertaining bit of road. so smooth, slightly "slopey" and really enjoyable to drive through. first part of the road to St Trop is also very nice if not many cars are present and you get to pick up some speed.

BTW, what are you doing in Marseilles??? this is like the least friendly city for expensive cars. and your status says u're from Canada, right? just curious
I was hoping to come this winter but the weather might not be very ideal. If thats the case, next spring will be the best option.

I will definitely take your word on the mountain roads; I wouldn't be able to fully enjoy them anyways because I am still breaking in the 458. I need to get the car over 600 miles so until then, I can't even go over 5000 rpm! And with your Aventador, im pretty sure you will have to break that sucker in too. I'll look up the A8 motorway though. I just want a leisurely drive around the south.

haha, Marseille is a place I've always wanted to visit but I think you are right about that one too. I am definitely concerned about driving the car around the city especially considering the fact that I will be all by myself. And yes, I am from Canada!

By the way, which petrol stations do you recommend for filling up? The only thing I've found so far is Shell because they have the Superplus 98 and Eurosuper 95 (the car needs 95 minimum). Where do you usually get your gas from?

Anyways......wow I was just thinking about how cool its going to be with a 458 and Aventador driving side by side!

Old 12-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, that is one fine looking color!!

Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 PM
mn.
Teamspeed Rookie
mn. is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats!
Any pics of that red 670 in the background (last pic) ?

Last edited by mn.; 12-01-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:38 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, unreal. That color looks incredible. I am just so happy to see some color on this car for once. I imagine a lot of colors will look great on this, especially since we have seen so much black and white.

Congrats!!!

Old 12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
How do you decide what to drive is my question :-)

Quick Reply: New Aventador on Teamspeed, and a new exciting color!