Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Gallardo e-gear paddle extensions - Super Trofeo style

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
Gallardo e-gear paddle extensions - Super Trofeo style

Hello forum friends!

Not long ago I was driving an e-gear gallardo. I love ALMOST everything about the transmission with one GLARING exception... THE PADDLES. Having to move my hands/take them off the wheel when turning & shifting was annoying and seemed dangerous, plus the size of the paddles are NOT suitable for an exotic performance car (I would say they are more suitable for a honda or mazda miata).

bottom line, Would you G owners be interested in super trofeo style paddle extensions similar to the ones pictured below?

here are the standard e-gear paddles you guys have:

Here are the paddles in the Super Trofeo race car I would like to duplicate (or come close to) for you guys!

Old 10-27-2011, 10:48 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Holy shiteballs I love that racey interior!!

Old 10-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
gdmt, it would look amazing!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
let's get it done! Its been the only complaint regarding my 560

Last edited by antny74; 10-27-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have a G, but everytime I've driven one, I can't believe how small, crappy and plastic the paddles are.

About time somebody fixed this.

Old 10-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
DO IT...and make it an option to have them in Verde

Old 05-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
Back from the dead!

i have entire stock shifter assembleys coming in this week for gallardo, murcielago and paddles for the LP cars! Here is what i am thinking... i will have my guys knock out a few sets in aluminum in house. I'll bring a few local cars in, install the paddles and let the owners drive for a few days to give me some feedback. anyone local who brings their cars in will get some SERIOUS discounts and a high-five from me personally :eusa_dance:

Name:  post-12110-1331225980.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  41.4 KB

(dont make fun of my artwork :eusa_wall: )
Name:  shifterpaddle2-1.png
Views: 364
Size:  142.8 KB

Old 05-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
I would be in for a set of these. Looking forward to it!