Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador arrives in DUBAI, U.A.E

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by akewalram
He is the son of H.H Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum ruler of Dubai..

All these royal families are getting annoying.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Hello again everyone.

Just received some more photos today..

Car was spotted at the renowned Mall of The Emirates valet parking, the car can be seen here with its windows already tinted, also the car can be seen with NO plates which suggests this photo has been clicked the day it had just arrived and the same night I spotted it

I also have one more photo I received on my Blackberry today, this photo was clicked at Sheikh Mansoor's private garage, I'm trying to get a hold of a better and bigger picture but for the time being this is what I have..

Great pics man!
That's an amazing combo at MoE, with the Aventador, LP670, SLR, Maser and a couple of Rollers to top it off.

Old 09-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akewalram is on a distinguished roadakewalram is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by InZane
Great pics man!
That's an amazing combo at MoE, with the Aventador, LP670, SLR, Maser and a couple of Rollers to top it off.
Thanks thats actually pretty standard stuff at MoE.. Usually we have even better stuff.. The LP670 and the Maser belong to the same owner a friend and a student in my university.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks thats actually pretty standard stuff at MoE.. Usually we have even better stuff.. The LP670 and the Maser belong to the same owner a friend and a student in my university.
Sweet! Hope you've driven or at least been a passenger in it. As for MoE, I agree completely.

This was Eid '07.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Those were the good times of SCD

Old 09-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So many sick cars,im in love!!

Old 09-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nicecmayer is just really nice
This beauty dress very well in white!

Old 09-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akewalram is on a distinguished roadakewalram is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
Those were the good times of SCD
Oh good old days of SCD Desperately trying to buy it but owner unwilling to sell

Old 09-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by InZane
Great pics man!
Did no one notice the lion cub on the windshield in this last shot?!

Old 09-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by moabite
Did no one notice the lion cub on the windshield in this last shot?!

I was gonna if you were high, but OMG there is a lion cub on that aventador

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador arrives in DUBAI, U.A.E