Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador Design Sketches

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Aventador Design Sketches

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have access to any sketches or pictures from the development of the Aventador? This is the only good one I could find:

Old 06-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
bwahahhahahah close

Originally Posted by Barrister

Old 06-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Barrister

Old 06-06-2011, 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
dana

Old 06-06-2011, 01:58 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
scramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zbaums
Hey Guys,

Does anyone have access to any sketches or pictures from the development of the Aventador? This is the only good one I could find:

Go to Car Design News at:
Car Design News

Look on the left side at: "Design Development: Lamborghini Aventador".

Click on that box and it takes you to two pages of photos.
At the top right hand corner you see a box named: "photo gallery". It looks like a box with small thumbs. Click that
and a new page opens with 6 pages of Aventador development
photos/drawings with 15 photos per page and a 7th page with
a smaller number of photos.

Very Cool! Including some prototypes in clay, full size, we've
never seen before shot inside Centro Stile. And some very nice
rakish design sketches, that to me, look even better than the
real car !

Only problem is dude, you have to join Car Design News. But
I think it's worth it if you like car design.

Old 06-06-2011, 05:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
That sketch actually looks better than the finalized car.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by scramjet
Go to Car Design News at:
Car Design News

Look on the left side at: "Design Development: Lamborghini Aventador".

Click on that box and it takes you to two pages of photos.
At the top right hand corner you see a box named: "photo gallery". It looks like a box with small thumbs. Click that
and a new page opens with 6 pages of Aventador development
photos/drawings with 15 photos per page and a 7th page with
a smaller number of photos.

Very Cool! Including some prototypes in clay, full size, we've
never seen before shot inside Centro Stile. And some very nice
rakish design sketches, that to me, look even better than the
real car !

Only problem is dude, you have to join Car Design News. But
I think it's worth it if you like car design.
Could you please share the pics? There's no way I'm paying the amount of money they're asking only to check out some sketches.

Old 06-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Originally Posted by NGJR
Could you please share the pics? There's no way I'm paying the amount of money they're asking only to check out some sketches.
Agreed. . . that's basically why I posted this thread. I know there are around 30 pics on that site and a few in some car design magazines - but none for free on the web.

Quick Reply: Aventador Design Sketches