Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Another UGR TT build, this time it's my car!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Nearly two months of keep this secret! It didn't kill me but it nearly did.

Cannot wait to see/hear/experience it.

Old 12-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by McRae
lookin good
thx

Originally Posted by lostkoz
that is awesome! props to you on going the E-85 route. Only down fall will be the gas mileage. But in a 1000whp lambo Im sure thats the least of you'r concerns... enjoy!!!
I can get E85 just about everywhere here in Minnesota. Plus I can take a barrel to one of the nearby ethanol plants and they'll fill it up with E98 if I want.

Originally Posted by DJ
Awesome pickup, congrats!
Thx

Originally Posted by burnzie
Going to be insane! Congrats!
should be fun - thanks

Originally Posted by GregV
lets see some pics when its all done, are you doing anything to the wheels?
Just adding some R888's to the mix. The black callisto wheels are fine.

Originally Posted by Mini George
Can't wait to see the final product!
More pics and impressions as I get them.

Originally Posted by slavik
thats awesome, love the fact that is a 6speed. im guessing you will be having it tuned with boost by gear?
Yes - I'll have to fine tune the boost by gear with John Reed when I go out to Charlotte.

Originally Posted by Superfly
Sweet. G's look great in white. Jeez, it sounds like it's gonna be totally badass with TT's. In for the pics. Congrats bud.
White 6 speed was my first choice. Very hard to find.

Old 12-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Alzilla
You sneaky little bastard! I had no idea you picked this up! Congrats man! Nice to see it's a 6 speed.

Let's set up a photoshoot this Spring when you get it up here.
Thanks.

I should have shop all done by spring.

Originally Posted by bmoores
Nearly two months of keep this secret! It didn't kill me but it nearly did.

Cannot wait to see/hear/experience it.
I knew it was killing you. Only 14 days until I go out to test drive it.

Old 12-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
very nice and congrats on the pick up!

Old 12-27-2010, 07:50 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
There is something ridiculous about a 1000whp pump gas car that I can't help but love. Enjoy and of course, post pics and vids.

Old 12-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Sick! White G and a 6 speed...Well done!!

Old 12-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Let the sickness continue. The only way to fly IMO is 6MT and UGR then you have a sick sick sick ride.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing, can't wait to see the updates after 1/10!

Old 12-27-2010, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wow that looks great!!! love it in white. im geting ready to pick one up also.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by littlebulldogg
very nice and congrats on the pick up!
Thank you

Originally Posted by ljg
There is something ridiculous about a 1000whp pump gas car that I can't help but love. Enjoy and of course, post pics and vids.
There something so so right about 1000whp on pump. Can't wait to see what it does on E85.

Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar
Sick! White G and a 6 speed...Well done!!
6 speed was the only way to go for me.

Originally Posted by Marc
Let the sickness continue. The only way to fly IMO is 6MT and UGR then you have a sick sick sick ride.
Thanks. I have a disease.

Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
Amazing, can't wait to see the updates after 1/10!
Hopefully I'll have some video.

Originally Posted by jstrat85
wow that looks great!!! love it in white. im geting ready to pick one up also.

Thanks
White is easily my favorite color on the gallardo.

Quick Reply: Another UGR TT build, this time it's my car!