Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Heard today that the Valentino Balboni Gallardo production

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Comprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud of
Heard today that the Valentino Balboni Gallardo production

numbers will not be 250 worldwide but closer to 100.. has anyone else heard this?? I am looking for a 6 sp manual car and having issues locating one in the US.. Also heard from the dealer that they are not producing anymore coupes, only roadsters for this MY..

Old 02-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
Don`t know, it could be that they are no longer producing the LP640 coupe but the LP560? Don`t know when the next generation is coming, but the LP640 gets a replacement very soon.... I would give for all your question Roy a call, and his Balboni is for sale for a great price.....and it is very very rare....good luck!

Cats Exotics - 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo Lp550-2 Balboni - Everett, Washington

Old 02-13-2010, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting........I wonder if D55L agrees with this info!

Old 02-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B4rad
Interesting........I wonder if D55L agrees with this info!
Yeah. We should ask Erny too.

Old 02-14-2010, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
so now im confused is this a good thin or a bad thin for those who bought one of these

Old 02-14-2010, 02:27 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Balboni G production will not stop until there will be orders, according to information I have if they will not produce all of them as MY10 cars, there will be MY11 Balboni Gs produced. But there are rumors that Balboni G was not successful in sales, number of cars produced is increasing very slowly, blame Lambo for putting such enormous price sticker on the car, so it could be that there are only 100 produced till end of 2010. Will try to check one more time, but it could be so.

Old 02-14-2010, 03:00 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, less than 90 produced world wide so far...less than 18 to the USA

AND ONLY 2 6 speed Manual in ths USA...I have one, it was the first USA B G to the USA..

Rumor has it NO USA cars here in 2010..IMO correct the market in the USA is not profitable...

Yes it is for sale at a great deal..I just have to many dang cars LOL

Attached Images  
Old 02-14-2010, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Yes, less than 90 produced world wide so far...less than 18 to the USA

AND ONLY 2 6 speed Manual in ths USA...I have one, it was the first USA B G to the USA..

Rumor has it NO USA cars here in 2010..IMO correct the market in the USA is not profitable...

Yes it is for sale at a great deal..I just have to many dang cars LOL

Incredible car Roy! I'm amazed you didn't order another one in Monterey Blue Good luck with the sale.

Old 02-14-2010, 06:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
Lamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud ofLamborghini Balboni has much to be proud of
hmm I guess I'm not shocked to hear this due to the fact that lamborghini is coming up with one too many editions or versions of their cars. Just feel bad for Valentino poor guy must be disappointed. I still think its a magnificent car in every aspect! I've had mine for a while now and really love it! Sorry didnt post any pics yet was too busy driving the damn thing . I'll post some soon although some guys already posted some pics from the Bahrain track day.

Old 02-14-2010, 07:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
dyvatvol15 is on a distinguished roaddyvatvol15 is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry for Valentino too. He is great guy and when I saw official video of LP550-2, he looks he really love this car.

Quick Reply: Heard today that the Valentino Balboni Gallardo production