Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventador-hurac-n-murcielago-gallardo/)
-   -   Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4 (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventador-hurac-n-murcielago-gallardo/47939-breaking-lamborghini-murcielago-replacement-news-lp700-4-a.html)

AndrewDinCH 11-20-2010 08:26 AM

Just confirmed my car will be the first customer car at the dealership. Very grateful to my dealer for continuing to look after me.

Full spec info still not yet available but I have gone for matt white with shiny black wheels, clear engine bonnet, carbon engine cover, etc

Alex12de 11-20-2010 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by AndrewDinCH (Post 766472)
Just confirmed my car will be the first customer car at the dealership. Very grateful to my dealer for continuing to look after me.

Full spec info still not yet available but I have gone for matt white with shiny black wheels, clear engine bonnet, carbon engine cover, etc

Nice, you must be really happy!!! We will be waiting for pics on the future... :p

hg_wng 11-21-2010 11:49 AM

wow matte white and shiny black wheels!
do post pics when it arrives

Hot Shot 11-21-2010 12:24 PM

Sounds like an awesome build! Congrats.

calypso 11-21-2010 12:36 PM

Maaaan, when are we going to see this car already. Best kept secret of 2010.

McRae 11-22-2010 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by calypso (Post 767198)
Maaaan, when are we going to see this car already. Best kept secret of 2010.

i have a feeling we wont be seeing it till 2011 now...:(

D55L 11-25-2010 05:47 AM

Congrats Andrew, I sure you car will be specced perfectly and is going to be real stunner. Just don't forget to get all those nice CF options.

Saudi_Ferrari 11-25-2010 11:04 AM

Hi all,

Tomorrow is my day to see the Aventador here in Bahrain among the VIP launch. I have requested two visits one tomorrow and the other day after as Stephan will be on Saturday and would like to chat with him.

Any specific Questions you like to ask? plz shooooooooot

Can not wait :D

D55L 11-25-2010 11:14 AM

Congrats Saudi, car is really stunning, you'll enjoy the event. Have you ordered one already or you want to see how it looks like before placing an order?

I have no questions to ask, just share your impressions with us after the event.

shin 11-25-2010 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Saudi_Ferrari (Post 770660)
Hi all,

Tomorrow is my day to see the Aventador here in Bahrain among the VIP launch. I have requested two visits one tomorrow and the other day after as Stephan will be on Saturday and would like to chat with him.

Any specific Questions you like to ask? plz shooooooooot

Can not wait :D

Yes please, please ask when they will launch the Gallardo successor - specifically, will it be at Geneva 2012 ? :golfclap: