Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventador-hurac-n-murcielago-gallardo/)
-   -   Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4 (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventador-hurac-n-murcielago-gallardo/47939-breaking-lamborghini-murcielago-replacement-news-lp700-4-a.html)

D55L 10-09-2010 05:23 AM

New vid of the car being tested on N-ring. Seems pretty fast to me and just recieved a tip that one of the goals for Lambo is to make the production version sound better than SV, great news if you ask me.

VIDEO: 2012 Lamborghini Jota / Murcielago Spied Screaming Around the Nurburgring - Carscoop

Ridgback 10-09-2010 05:38 AM

Great post D55L as usual. Just want to see whats behind the disguise! Not so sure about those side sttrakes, looks like a 348 with those. However I'm really hoping it will look amazing when the wraps come off, maybe even have a little Sesto Elemento about it.

McRae 10-10-2010 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by D55L (Post 730744)
New vid of the car being tested on N-ring. Seems pretty fast to me and just recieved a tip that one of the goals for Lambo is to make the production version sound better than SV, great news if you ask me.

VIDEO: 2012 Lamborghini Jota / Murcielago Spied Screaming Around the Nurburgring - Carscoop

shivers!!!

GuessWho 10-10-2010 03:14 AM

to quiet

Chris@TheExperience 10-12-2010 03:31 PM

I have heard quite a bit about this car from Brett, and all I can say is prepare to be amazed, this car is dramatic, and an engineering wonder.

Spadge1976 10-12-2010 04:41 PM

Does anyone know what cars they are actually building on the Murcielago line at St Agata at the minute? Are they still building the SV or has it stopped awaiting the new model?

Surely someone, somewhere in the world must have had an oportunity to take a picture of the new V12 by now? Everything gets leaked months in advance nowadays.....

Rheinlaender 10-13-2010 11:20 AM

SV is limited to 350 pcs only.

D55L 10-13-2010 12:30 PM

Latest SV was built and delivered not so long time ago, now the V12 production line is under reconstruction to build the new car, about EUR 20M was invested there. There are some cars built as for now, both car and the production line now are under final testing to start the production of customer cars. We already know almost everything about this car and even some missing points left will be filled after VIP presentation.

Dealers have seen this car already few weeks earlier. I have seen the pics, but no way I can get them uploaded, car is really astonishing. VIP customers and dealers will see and get in touch with the car at L-factory from 8th till 11th of November. Order book will be opened early December, first customers will be able to finalize specs then. First public debut at Geneva 2011, press and customers will get first street and track tests late March, first customer cars to come in May. I can only second that the car is really great and will be a great value comparing with competitors with much higher price tag.

Also here is the short new vid of the prototype I have found:

YouTube - Lamborghini Jota spy video

670-SV 10-13-2010 12:42 PM

^^ D55L, Do you have any information about the Latest SV? I would like more info. Plz PM me thanks..

D55L 10-13-2010 12:53 PM

I have not followed that SV story, sorry. I think if there is a guy here who can know for sure its Roy.