Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aston-martin-jaguar-lotus/)
-   -   World's fastest Lotus ??? (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aston-martin-jaguar-lotus/70935-worlds-fastest-lotus.html)

nrz 04-17-2012 02:03 PM

Would insurance even cover the accident running slicks on the road?

POWERHOUSE 04-17-2012 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by gmaccormack (Post 1290410)
Allen and ronin were both members here. Allen left when ronin got banned. I'm going out on a limb here and I'm going to say that they are probably half brothers. It's the oly thing that explains the whole gay ass fück situation.

lol. i concur

TurbomanGER 04-17-2012 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by gmaccormack (Post 1290410)
Allen and ronin were both members here. Allen left when ronin got banned. I'm going out on a limb here and I'm going to say that they are probably half brothers. It's the oly thing that explains the whole gay ass fück situation.

Yeah both are forum trolls, I think. On every forum Ronin is registered Allan appears...:whistle:
Allan is a frequent member on the "other" forum where he can't stop talking trash about Ronin even though Ronin is banned for over a year now. ;)

gmaccormack 04-17-2012 05:32 PM

I take no sides they are both really huge douche bags and deserve each other.

BOOST 04-17-2012 06:13 PM

I really don't even think theirs a point to discussing it to death here, Just leave it, Theirs no point in bringing shite in from other forums.

Just leave it die. Its a shame his car is damaged, And were glad he's ok. Leave it at that.

h20skier 04-17-2012 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Superfly (Post 1290253)
I don't really want to post a link to this story, but check Jalopnik today. Pity, cause it really was a gorgeous car.......

I posted about this 2 days ago in 2 other threads.

I linked it.

Superfly 04-17-2012 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by h20skier (Post 1290779)
I posted about this 2 days ago in 2 other threads.

I linked it.

Sorry Bro. I did a search and didn't see it, that's why I posted. :shrug:

EDIT - Aha, found em now, "awesome" thread and "nicer" thread. But they only came up by looking in your recent posts. Guess I need to change my search terms. Oops.

h20skier 04-17-2012 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Superfly (Post 1290780)
Sorry Bro. I did a search and didn't see it, that's why I posted. :shrug:

EDIT - Aha, found em now, "awesome" thread and "nicer" thread. But they only came up by looking in your recent posts. Guess I need to change my search terms. Oops.

I'm cool with everyone posting this.

You should see his antics on fchat. He is close to a ban there now as well.

He goes into detail. Even posted the guys name that ran him off the road (since edited) although he won't produce a police report. There aren't any traffic camera videos of any cars running him off the road and the Porsche he claims did it still doesn't exist.

My guess..he spooked when he went to change lanes into someone and spun out of control into the rail.

He's posting everywhere someone else's fault hoping his insurance will pay.

No one believes him on fchat LOL

gmaccormack 04-17-2012 06:55 PM

He admits to getting hit in the rear right after changing lanes. Clear cut he is at fault.

h20skier 04-17-2012 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by gmaccormack (Post 1290793)
He admits to getting hit in the rear right after changing lanes. Clear cut he is at fault.

He posted that he was in the right away. He also claims the person was speeding to pass and it was their fault for not safely approaching him when he was changing lanes.

So he changed lanes into someone. Claims it their fault.

Seriously wtf.....