Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Well if you like the ducktail look MA Shaw is making one...

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:29 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Well if you like the ducktail look MA Shaw is making one...

My old friend Mike Shaw sent this to me today. Mike makes some really good quality stuff folks at reasonable prices.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
ollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud of
love it! wouldn't mind seeing that on a gt3

Old 09-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
+1 on the GT3. I like what I see so far!

Old 09-02-2009, 11:44 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Well they aren't very expensive at all, here is his email if you want to ask him yourself mashaw99@earthlink.net

Old 09-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
mike is the man!!!!

Old 09-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Old 09-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Ducktail is a great look for the 997, wonder how it ll look on a 996?

Old 09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
shabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura aboutshabeaner has a spectacular aura about
#1 that is not a MA Shaw, nor was it made by MA-SHAW

I think I would know as thats MY CAR!

You are right about one thing, Mike is a great guy and does great work.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by shabeaner
#1 that is not a MA Shaw, nor was it made by MA-SHAW

I think I would know as thats MY CAR!

You are right about one thing, Mike is a great guy and does great work.
so who made it???

Old 09-15-2009, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool.....id LOVE LOVE LOVE something retro like this for my Cayman.

MA SHaw, are you listening?!

Quick Reply: Well if you like the ducktail look MA Shaw is making one...